Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Where is BTN in the Channel Lineup?

New Poster

Where is BTN in the Channel Lineup?

Why does the BTN (Big Ten Network) say that they are channels 403 & 726 on Comcast Xfininty but those channels don't appear in the Comcast Channel lineup (in the Portland, OR & Vancouver WA area anyway)?  BTN has been part of the Sports Entertainment Package in this area for at least the last three football seasons but their logo does not appear when that webpage is brought up (although their logo appears in the pictured cell phone in their mobile app promotion).  When I call to inquire, no one can tell me whether BTN will carried or not.  What's up?

New Poster

Re: Where is BTN in the Channel Lineup?

I am not activating service until next month but BTN is indeed part of the Sports Entertainment package even though not indicated on the website that advertises it.  Also, there are three or more links to access three or more different channel lineups.  Some show it, some don't.  The generic Comcast website channel lineup (even after typing in the customer address) does not show channel 403 or 726.  A second call to Comcast confirmed.  Case closed.

Official Employee

Re: Where is BTN in the Channel Lineup?

goosu wrote:

Why does the BTN (Big Ten Network) say that they are channels 403 & 726 on Comcast Xfininty but those channels don't appear in the Comcast Channel lineup (in the Portland, OR & Vancouver WA area anyway)?  BTN has been part of the Sports Entertainment Package in this area for at least the last three football seasons but their logo does not appear when that webpage is brought up (although their logo appears in the pictured cell phone in their mobile app promotion).  When I call to inquire, no one can tell me whether BTN will carried or not.  What's up?

The channel lineup for your area is attached, also check out https://customer.xfinity.com/local-channel-lineup

In your area, Big Ten Network is available with the Sports Entertainment Package:

SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE
61 CMT
277 C&I
399 NFL RedZone
400 NFL Network
402 ESPNews
403 Big Ten Network
404 Outside Television
406 Outdoor Channel
407 ESPN Classic
409 TV Games Network
410 Tennis Channel
412 CBS Sports Network
413 FCS Atlantic
414 FCS Central
415 FCS Pacific
416 NBA TV
417 NFL Network
418 NHL Network
419 MLB Network
421 Pac-12 Networks
422 ESPN Goal Line/ESPN Buzzer Beater
423 beIN Sports
643 beIN Sports en Español
661 beIN Sports en Español HD
721 ESPNews HD
722 Outdoor Channel HD
724 Tennis Channel HD
725 CBS Sports Network HD
726 Big Ten Network HD
728 NBA TV HD
729 NFL Network HD
730 NHL Network HD
731 MLB Network HD
761 CMT HD
799 NFL RedZone HD

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation