Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

What Channel are the Olympics on in Salinas, California? I have a top tier subscription.

ANSWERED
New Poster

What Channel are the Olympics on in Salinas, California? I have a top tier subscription.

Accepted Solution

Re: What Channel are the Olympics on in Salinas, California? I have a top tier subscription.

The Olympics will be available via NBCUniversal networks including NBC, NBC Sports Network (NBCSN), USA Network, CNBC, and the Olympic Channel. If you happen to have the X1 Platform equipment, you will also be able to enjoy content with up-to 50 virtual channels to see and view content from this years PyeongChang Winter Olympics.

-TheTechGuy007

View answer in context
Contributor

Re: What Channel are the Olympics on in Salinas, California? I have a top tier subscription.

The Olympics will be available via NBCUniversal networks including NBC, NBC Sports Network (NBCSN), USA Network, CNBC, and the Olympic Channel. If you happen to have the X1 Platform equipment, you will also be able to enjoy content with up-to 50 virtual channels to see and view content from this years PyeongChang Winter Olympics.

-TheTechGuy007

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation