New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Weatherscan Channel 101 Flint Michigan

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1 of 5

For the last few days the Weatherscan Channel (101 Flint Michigan) has been showing the regular weather channel programming.   We use the Weatherscan channel in our business and would like to know what is going on?????   anyone know????

4 REPLIES
Posted by
Visitor
Message 2 of 5

Maybe there is new management and want us off TV and on other devices.  Maybe, the Weather Channel thinks it is too expensive to have Weatherscan channel 101.  Maybe, there is a weather problem or maybe a software problem.  (I am being sarcastic, but I think we have seen the last of Weatherscan Channel 101, Flint, MI)  Anyone else have another idea.

Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 3 of 5

Not working here in the Flint area, called Xfinity and the person said there was noting they could do, I find the hard to believe something has changed on their end.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 4 of 5

Nothing they can do????  That sound like a run around to me and someone just doesn't want to make the effort.  I thought folks from Comcast reviewed these boards...guess not

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 5 of 5

Hello all, although Comcast provides these channels to you in your lineup we DO NOT control the content that is aired on any network besides our own (NBC). If the weather channel (101) is playing something other than what you are used to please reach out to the network to have them change the content back to what you're used to seeing.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon