Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TCM not working properly December 23 2017

Regular Visitor

TCM not working properly December 23 2017

December 23, 2017,  TCM is not working.  Movies we were hoping to access for Christmas Eve and Christmas, can’t get to them.  TCM channel just shows the logo for on demand and content.  Just the logo, no content. 
Everything was working up until last night, now when we navigate to TCM there is no content.  Anybody else having this problem?  

Frequent Visitor

Re: TCM not working properly December 23 2017

The movie listings have been missing from TCM on demand for at least 3 days.  I thought it was just my account but it looks like there are others.

Frequent Visitor

I just figured this out.  When I was trying to access TCM on demand, I was going to Networks and clicking on TCM in the recently visited row, second from the top and there was no list of movies.  When I scrolled down to where the networks are grouped alphabetically, when I clicked on TCM in the S-T section, the movie list was available as expected.  After doing this, the shortcut in the recently used row still doesn't work, but maybe that will change.

New Poster

yes -- one movie instead of dozens -- what is the deal?

New Poster

THANK YOU, slowhanz!  I was missing TCM On Demand for a few days and you have now given me a way to access it again.  Really appreciate it!  

New Poster

It is not working for me either and doesn't make to much sense why it isn't. And when speaking with Comcast they don't seem to have an answer as to why..now you have to go the long way around to see the listing of movies under networks S-T and then click tcm for them to show..

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation