Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

One America News Network - the new CNN - will we get it?

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 23 of 297

OAN came up in a veterans meeting and it turns out dozens of my friends watch it as an alternative to CNN & FOX. I can't find it in Comcast. They voted to switch the post over to ATT TV and we all like the news coverage without the repeating commentary. A couple other posts are doing the same.

So, comcast will you add it? I'm seriously considering a switch in service like the others have but hoping you already have plans, since its a new network. Save me the hassle!

296 REPLIES
Posted by
New Poster

Message 1 of 297

Please add One America News to the lineup.

The left has ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, PBS and CNNThe right has Fox, and that's itAnother voice on the right (or in the case of One America, libertarian) is desperately needed.

If Comcast needs to find a place in the lineup, I would think that Al Jazeera's channel would be perfect.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 2 of 297

Please add One America News to the lineup. Thank you.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 3 of 297
I agree. I like this news channel
Posted by
New Poster

Message 4 of 297

Please add One America to Comcast/Xfinity TV . . . thank you !!  Jane - Indianapolis Indiana

Posted by
New Poster

Message 5 of 297

Please add One America News Network to your lineup.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 6 of 297

The first cable company or satellite TV service to provide One America News Network to its subscribers in Washington PA will have me as a customer.

If Xfinity/Comcast is the leader they claim to be, they will add OANN to their lineup right away.  There is no reason not to. 

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congratulations on earning 5 kudos! Your great contributions have been much appreciated by the community.
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 7 of 297

I agree and am not gonna wait forever.

birdistheword wrote:

The first cable company or satellite TV service to provide One America News Network to its subscribers in Washington PA will have me as a customer.

If Xfinity/Comcast is the leader they claim to be, they will add OANN to their lineup right away.  There is no reason not to. 

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 8 of 297

Add me to those who already have requested it.

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congratulations on earning 5 kudos! Your great contributions have been much appreciated by the community.
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 9 of 297

Please add One America News to line up.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 10 of 297

Please add One America News to the lineup.  My neighbors with Fios have it.  I've resisted Verizon's offer to switch - but wont wait forever.

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 11 of 297

Please add One America to the Xfinity line up.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 12 of 297
Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 13 of 297
I too join the voices requesting OANN. My hope is to get an unbiased, if that is possible, news channel. Early feed back is very good . It is said to be some where between CNN and FNC. I would enjoy a channel like that. MSNBC might as well not exist, I do watch FNC and occasionally. CNN. Other than local news we don't watch much.
Posted by
Security Expert

Message 14 of 297

BobbyHtmi wrote:
I too join the voices requesting OANN. My hope is to get an unbiased, if that is possible, news channel. Early feed back is very good . It is said to be some where between CNN and FNC. I would enjoy a channel like that. MSNBC might as well not exist, I do watch FNC and occasionally. CNN. Other than local news we don't watch much.

I have it on my ATT service I think it is better thant FNC and the news is straight up news, no opinions, they have opinion shows for that and yep they are a bt Libertarian in point of view.

TANSTAAFL!!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
New Poster

Message 15 of 297

Do we have to switch to U-verse in order to see OAN on our TV sets?

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 16 of 297
I have been streaming from my iPad to my Apple TV. It actually works pretty good! Certainly not optimal but hey not a terrible picture and still get to watch this awesome news network.
Posted by
New Poster

Message 17 of 297

Add One America to the Channel line up.  I have ATT at my other house and I am seeing much better line ups.  This is a no brainer.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 18 of 297

Any idea when Comcast will or might offer OAN News on their channel lineup? Would really like this channel please!!!

Posted by
New Poster

Message 19 of 297
The Comcast sales rep told me that OANN was included with the higher level service. So, I agreed to the contract and said I'd test it. Comcast in Georgia does not have OANN. Time to break this contact within the 30 day period. Maybe I'll keep Uverse TV service and Comcast internet.
Posted by
New Poster

Message 20 of 297

Others have made a strong case.

I too am fed up with MSLSD and other similar pitiful stations in the  Liberal Opinion Media Industry.

ATT OAN has it at my Mom's and so should Comcast.  BTW,  her U-verse is quite good.

Dave Caulkett

Posted by
New Poster

Message 21 of 297

Please we need a real newschannel

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 22 of 297

I agree.  Please add One America News Network.  )OANN).

Posted by
New Poster

Message 24 of 297

Please add One News America.  Verizon has it and Comcast does not, and this may be reason enough for me to switch if it is not added soon.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 25 of 297

add me to your growing list of suuport for OAN

Posted by
New Poster

Message 26 of 297

I'm wondering how I can request Comcast start carrying the One America News Network? I saw it recently when I was in Maryland and LOVED it.  I would actually watch the news if this network was available.

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 27 of 297

I also would prefer to see OANN in my channel linup than Al-Jazera. Get with the program Comcast! 

Posted by
New Poster
Message 28 of 297

I strongly support adding One America News to the lineup.  I was previous ATT Uverse subscriber and watched Rick Amato and Ledger Report every night on One America News along with Fox news during the day and evening.  I am very happy with Comcast's Xfinity X1, but alas no One America News.  What gives?  You seem to have every other news channel including all the liberal commentary ones. 

Posted by
New Poster

Message 29 of 297

How do we find out if Comcast is going to offer OANN?

Posted by
New Poster

Message 30 of 297

I agree. Comcast must add OAN to it's lineup in the Northeast. It is much better then all the other news networks.

tedamerica1 wrote:

I strongly support adding One America News to the lineup.  I was previous ATT Uverse subscriber and watched Rick Amato and Ledger Report every night on One America News along with Fox news during the day and evening.  I am very happy with Comcast's Xfinity X1, but alas no One America News.  What gives?  You seem to have every other news channel including all the liberal commentary ones. 

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 31 of 297
Posted by
New Poster
Message 32 of 297
The news stries are unbiased
Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 33 of 297

One America News request

Posted by
New Poster

Message 34 of 297

MarkG10568 wrote:

The left has ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, PBS and CNNThe right has Fox, and that's itAnother voice on the right (or in the case of One America, libertarian) is desperately needed.

If Comcast needs to find a place in the lineup, I would think that Al Jazeera's channel would be perfect.

Just switched from Uverse. What? 

Add One America News to Lineup Please!

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 35 of 297

Please add One America News to the lineup. Thank you.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 36 of 297

I agree, your lineup has way too many left-wing news sources, not to mention most TV series pushes a left-wing agenda. How about giving us a perspective that isn't dedicated to the DNC, please add One America News.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 37 of 297

Yes, OAN needs to be added ASAP! I just left ATT and was dissappointed that you don't carry OAN. How can you NOT?

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 38 of 297
Please provide link you use to stream!
Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 39 of 297
Broken link. Anyone know a link to stream from?
Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 40 of 297
With all the channels available that suck a small percentage bother to ever watch this channel should add to the power of Comcast. As it stands I find myself wondering maybe Fios is worth consideration.
Posted by
New Poster

Message 41 of 297

I agree. add One America News to the channel lineup.

Posted by
New Poster
Message 42 of 297

I came back to Comcast and I am very happy to kick Verizon to the curb., Finally. 

Sad to lose One America News.  Please Comcast, listen to your customers.  Add One America News to the line up.  Why not just add AWE with OAN? 

Posted by
New Poster

Message 43 of 297

Would someone suggest a way to request anothr TV news network to be added to the TV lineup?

Verizon offers One America News, and it comes highly recommended by those who have it.

Often I have heard One America News is preferred even over FOX - fewer ads.

Thanks in advance

Posted by
New Poster

Message 44 of 297

You have all other news organizations to include foreign news, why not add One America News?  Please add it.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 45 of 297

The reason is that Comcast is a liberal outfit and don't much care about conservative customers,  Many of their customers are boxed in by contracts Comcast has with apartment complexes.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 46 of 297

It's been 2 years since the first request on this growing thread asking that Comcast add OAN to their lineup. Still nothing. So here it is: I like Comcast, but if One America News is not available to me by Comcast by the end of this year, I will be cancelling my Comcast/Xfinity cable, phone and internet services. Yes, I will, and I will let everyone around me know about it. You can either charge me extra for it, or remove the hundred other channles I'm paying for that I have zero interest in, ok?

Posted by
New Poster

Message 47 of 297

I agree you need to add One America News Network. I'm thinking of going someplace else to be able to get it.

Diane

Posted by
New Poster

Message 48 of 297

I'm with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by
New Poster

Message 49 of 297

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 50 of 297

One America News IS available on DirecTV.  I loved DirecTV and would still have it were it not for the contract my current apartment complex has with Comcast.  If I were you,  I'd switch to DirecTV which is, IMO, also a more honest outfit than Comcast.   During my first contact with Comcast, six years ago, I asked for the least expensive package which included Fox News.  The sales rep flat out LIED to me and signed me up for a much more expensive package.  When I found out I'd been lied to, I contacted the Michigan Attorney General who in turn contacted Comcast.  Subsequently, I received an apology, a refund for the overcharge and free premium service for a period.  Still, it left a bad taste in my mouth...as does Comcast's decision to carry Al Jazeera while ignoring pleas to carry One America News.