Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

One America News Network - OAN - will we get it?

New Poster

one america news

We just signed on to Xfinity, and when I went to look for my favorite news program, One America News, I could not find it, and am very disappointed.  Why is it not in the lineup? I look forward to a reply, as I already miss my news show!

Service Expert
Moved:

Re: One America News

Service Expert
Moved:

Re: One American News Network (OANN)

Regular Contributor

Re: One America News Network - the new CNN - will we get it?

ComcastZach wrote:

We do not offer OAN at this time. We are always open to adding new channels to our lineups but have to negotiate with those channels to have them added. We have been unable to reach an agreement with that channel but will continue to exercise that possibility. 

What is the status of adding OANN to our channel line up? Have there been any more negotiations or did Comcast just try once and give up?

New Poster

workerdummy wrote:

ComcastZach wrote:

We do not offer OAN at this time. We are always open to adding new channels to our lineups but have to negotiate with those channels to have them added. We have been unable to reach an agreement with that channel but will continue to exercise that possibility. 

What is the status of adding OANN to our channel line up? Have there been any more negotiations or did Comcast just try once and give up?

You need to submit an email here: Comcast ECARE <ecare@comcast.com>. You'll get a reply back. They told me the more people that request it the more chance it has to be to be added. SLAM this email account for OANN! ...see my response back below:

-------------------------

My name is Gilbert with the Office of Tom Karinshak and I'll be
assisting you with your concerns regarding your account.

I'd like to thank you for your continued quest to have OAN added to our
lineup. As it has been submitted to our Programming and Development
department, I can only suggest that you attempt to have more people make
the same request. The more requests we receive, the more likely we'll
consider adding a station.

If I can be of any further assistance in the future, please reply to
this e-mail at your convenience and I will be happy to help in any way I
can.

Thank you!

Gilbert N.
Office of Tom Karinshak

New Poster

One America News Network (OANN)

Please add One America News Network to the channel list.  This news is unbiased and news the old fashion way, without every one's commenary.

New Poster

One America News Network (OANN)

Please add One America News Network to the channel list.  This news is unbiased and news the old fashion way, without every one's commenary

New Poster

Re: Add One America News to Lineup

Ditto, Add One America News!  OAN is about NEWS.  This would be worthy of a change in service.

New Poster

Re: One America News Network (OANN)

I have both AT&T and Xfinity. AT&T because they carry OANN. Xfinity because they offer the fastest internet service in my area.

Guess whats gonna happen when AT&T's "Project Pronto" or Google Fiber reaches my neighborhood. See Ya! Xfinity, I'm going to remember that your not listening to the silent majority and if all things are equal... Remember your best marketing ally is our word of mouth. Brand loyalty is built by giving your customer what they want.

New Poster

...One more thing, you can subscribe directly to OANN if you get a FireStick from Amazon. It's less than $5/month for an OANN subscription. It's so worth it.

New Poster

I have been with Comcast since the '70's . I would like to see One America News Network on my lineup. Please notify if it does come available. Thank you

Regular Visitor

Re: one america news

I am looking for One News Network.  Will Xfinity carry the network or will I need to change service?

Does anyone know how I can stream live on the computer?

New Poster

I just swtiched from AT&T Uverse and am highly disappointed that Comcast does not carry One America News Channel. I put in a ticket request via comcast and if they don't get it, I will most likely be swtiching back to AT&T.  This is too bad since I like everything else about my Xfinity service.  Had I known they didn't carry it, I most likely wouldn't have switched. I should have researched it. Thanks for your post about this. 

New Poster

Agreed
New Poster

Please add OAN! News in America needs to be based upon the US Constitution
New Poster

please add oann

New Poster

OANN

The only regret I have for leaving Frontier is that Comcast does not offer "One America News Network" Wake up comcast and be the leader you claim to be.

New Poster

The need to have OAN news network channel added

I am very concerned about the bias of not being able to get OAN news network channel, I feel like the conservative view is not be considered.  I am not sure where to go next on this but do hope that something can be done.  We live in the Boynton Beach FL area 33437.  Please help.

New Poster

Re: The need to have OAN news network channel added

I too just signed up.  Waiting on the installatin on WED, 21 SEPT 2016.  Have not found and answer on the few posts I noted over the last 2 yrs (FEB2015). 

COMCAST/XFINITY.  Is OANN going to be added?

What do we as subscribers need to do to request/petition (besides airing our interest through a bulleting board?

Thank you

Jriverat / Baltimore, MD

UPDATE: No reply..  email, not a call.  I am cancelling my activation. Not only I would be paying the same I pay FIOS (VERIZON in the NCR), but XFINITY does not carry EPIX, OANN and getting SCI and SYFY and a phone (land-line) I don't care for is hardly worth the sacrifice.  Loose cable, loose phone and at best they offer an 8 Hr battery to compensate (If I pay the cash a month for it).  Smells of rotten.  No thank you, I pass.

Frequent Visitor

Comcast, NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, Telemundo are all the same company.  Guess this won't happen. 

Regular Contributor

Re: OANN

terrydhealy wrote:

The only regret I have for leaving Frontier is that Comcast does not offer "One America News Network" Wake up comcast and be the leader you claim to be.

Funny. I wanted to switch back to Frontier, but they don't have FiOS here yet.

Regular Contributor

I'm going to go ahead and pay $5 a month and watch it on my Roku. I imagine it won't break the 1 TB monthly data cap.

New Poster

I want to see OANN here

I just switched from Verizon and surprised that OANN is not on comcast. Wow. I may have to try to find an app for it. Anyone knows 

New Poster

One America News

Will Comcast be adding One America News sometime in the not too distant future?

New Poster

OANN

Please make OAN available to xfinity customers. 

New Poster

How come this station is not yet on Comcast??   I literally didn't even bother to check before switching...  /sigh

Frequent Visitor

Sadly I didn't check before switching either. OANN tells it like it is, not how, what & where they want you to hear, such as most of the other news networks.It is available as a pay for channel at other outlets like YIP or Roku.

New Poster

Get rid of CNN, and get OAN. Please. Peaple have been asking for years now. FIOS has OAN, might be changing to fios. We dont want this FAKE news anymore!
New Poster

Please add One America to Comcast/Xfinity!Just because you're liberal and love NBC so much doesn't mean your viewers do!

New Poster

only problem is that comcast owns the uber left nbc and propagandist hate network msnbc.  it will be tough to get them to add a conservative news network as the others were already there upon taking nbc

New Poster

Yes, please add One America.

Frequent Visitor

I had this channel wih Fios, and did not like it.  I found the annoucers added too much drama to their reports.   I'll stay with MSNBC.  

New Poster

I second this!

New Poster

Need an option to FOX News. Can't stand the mainstream media (CNN, MSNBC, etc). Get OAN please and pronto!
New Poster

Come on Comcast We need OAN!

Service Expert
Moved:

Your post was removed to a secure location for a violation of Forum Guidelines [circumventing the language filters]. If you are not familiar with our Guidelines you may review them here.

Cable Expert
Moved:

This is a placeholder for a post that was moved to a secure location because it violates the forum guidelines.

New Poster

There are quite a few of us monitoring this string who are interested in this channel. Is there an attempt to get this channel? AT&T offers it, as well as other providers. I would rather not change providers.
New Poster

Please add Onr America News to your lineup. Need a conservative view and fair news.
New Poster

Please do it!
New Poster

What is the status of adding OANN?
New Poster

Let's be honest. If you like MS-Hee-Haw, you are not a Conservative and would not likely tolerate a Conservative point of view.

New Poster

Please add OAN to Comcast. It is the up and coming news network!

New Poster

Please add me to those requesting One America News Network

New Poster

Please add OAN to the network. Thank you!!!

New Poster

Add me to those who already have requested it.

Please add One America News Network to your lineup.

I'm a superhero with no powers or motivation! Smiley Happy
New Poster

One America News Network

Please add this news channel to our lineup. You are progressive in every other area. We need an alternative in conservative news. Fox is it. Liberal news is everything else.
Official Employee

Hello, all. Thank you for your feedback regarding OAN. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Contributor

ComcastMax wrote:

Hello, all. Thank you for your feedback regarding OAN. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us.

Max, we've been asking, demanding and begging Comcast to add OANN through various posts in various topics in the forum and by e-mailing various company officials for years. All that has produced are many "Thank you for your feedback..." responses and no OANN.

When is Comcast going to get serious, drop the political garbage and add OANN to our lineup just as many other cable companies, major and minor have already done.

New Poster

Re: One America News Network

Ditto.  I see others posting about OANN on the Internet all the time...do we have to get Satellite TV to get OANN?  Makes it tempting.  

Xfinity....please pick up OANN <Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Political" & "Off-Topic">  Give it to us anyhow.