Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

One America News Network - OAN - will we get it?

Regular Contributor

Re: Add One America News to Lineup

birdistheword wrote:

This link works for live streaming...

http://tklist.net/tklist/oneamerica.php

Just click the white x in the red box to get rid of headlines and ads. Be sure your speakers are on. 

Works on PC's, tablets, and mobile.

OANN is also available on Roku, but it's a subscription channel at $4.99 a month.

New Poster

oan

My neighbor had One America News on their TV during my visit. They subscribe to AT&T. PLEASE ADD OAN TO COMCAST!!! We need another news network. Thanks!

Regular Visitor

Re: One America News Network - the new CNN - will we get it?

Hey everyone, send your request to this guy, Click on the link below That will bring up an e-mail form where you can make your request. If enough of us do that maybe we will get OAN. He will respond.
Hello, I'm Tom Karinshak, Senior Vice President of Customer Experience at Comcast. As a Comcast customer, you are priority number one. We have a dedicated team of employees across the country working hard every day to make sure we deliver the superior experience you deserve. We are here for you. If you have a question or a concern about your service, we have numerous ways you can reach us.
Tom Karinshak
Senior Vice President of Customer Experience
http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/vp-contact-form
Send Tom Feedback

Service Expert
Moved:

One America Network

New Poster

Programming

I would like onn news added to my channel lineup

Problem Solver

Re: Programming

Call 1-800-comcast

Problem Solver

Hello rdk-03007,

I apologize for the delayed reponse. I was unable to locate the channel that you are requesting at this time. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Ashley,

OAN  is  at http://www.oann.com.  I think rdk left out the "a"

Regular Visitor

Re: One America News

Agreed. We need One America News Network. If you need a channel to put it, I would suggest replacing MSNBC or now CNBC. Might need to look at the satellite providers if Comcast refuses to add OAN.

Problem Solver

Neither DirecTV or Dish carry One America News Network. Very, very few providers do. Time Warner Cable does not, neither does Charter, Cox, Bright House, Cablevision, Atlantic Broadband, WOW or Mediacom.

Two of the few are AT&T U-Verse and Verizon FiOS.

New Poster

Thanks for that link. I just sent in my message. Please, everyone else do so, as well.

New Poster

Why no OAN on Comcast.

Why no OAN News on comcast? All they have is a bunch of liberal trash.

New Poster

OAN

Our favorite News channel when we had AT&T was One America News. We really miss it. I hope you could begin to carry it in your lineup. I realize that it is a balancing act between space and what your customers want but I really believe that many if not all of your conservative customers would appreciate this channel.

Thank you

New Poster

Re: OAN

I've been asking for One America News from Comcast for a while now.  I'm very disappointed that Comcast refuse to carry this great station.  If there was a sensible opportunity to switch service to FIOS, I'd take it.

New Poster

One America News

Will Comcast Xfinity offer the One America News channel? If not, why not?

Regular Visitor

I have read through the many requests for you to add One America News Network.  Some of them are nearly one year old.  Comcast, you are not being responsive to your subscribers.  Continued failure to add OANN to your program line up may cost you in the pocket, Sirs.  You could at least reply to your customers with what you are doing to secure this programming.

Regular Visitor

In August, Comcast Ashley replied that she could not find a program listing for One America News Network.  Very strange response, Ashley.  The Customers are posting requests for you to ADD One America News Network (OANN) to your program.  Why is this not yet done?!!!

Connection Expert

Ten month old thread closed.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

New Poster

One American News Network (OANN)

Please add this network to your programming line up. I like my Comcast service. But, I will change to get this channel.
Please make this happen.
Thank you.
New Poster

ONE AMERICA NEWS

When can we expect ONE AMERICA NEWS CHANNEL to be added to the line-up?  Many of us are growing very weary of the slanted coverage by the so-called "major networks".  Even FOX has begun listing to port and the folks in this home -- and others in our orbit outside this house --  are now getting most of our news from independent web sites.

Inquiring minds want to know!

New Poster

Can I get the NEWS MAX channel with comcast

What do I have to do to get the NEWSMAX station on Comcast.

Problem Solver

Re: Can I get the NEWS MAX channel with comcast

This channel is not currently offer on Comcast😊

Regular Contributor

One America News Network Please

Comcast/Xfinity programmers, now that Al Jazeera America is finally going dark in April, how about replacing it with OANN. There has been a call for it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/01/13/3-down-2-to-go-al-jazeera-america-to-shut-down-in...

Official Employee

Re: Add One America News to Lineup

All - the article below that may be of interest.

http://www.multichannel.com/news/content/herring-eyes-buying-al-jazeera-america/396529

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

One American News

Attention:

Is there a TV Package that provides for One American News to be within that package.  My daughter has AT&T and they provide One American News station within her package.  They are a news channel that provide Real News and not propaganda.  If you do not provide your customers at this time with One American News within a package, then please make sure that you will soon provide this service.  Please advise.  Thank you.

Suzanne C. Short 

New Poster

One America News Network

Is Comcast planning to add the OANN station?  I found it so invigorating when watching at a friends house and would hate to switch from Comcast to AT&T, but the news is a top item on our list of channels driving our cable provider.  Thanks.

New Poster

I agree; please add the one america news channel ASAP!

I am dissapointed that comcast has not added the one america news channel...please add asap!!

New Poster

News Max and One America

Looking for News Max and One America -- do you carry those channels? (Your competitors do!)

New Poster

OANN

please add OANN to your lineup ASAP!!!

New Poster

One America News Network

Are there any plans for Comcast to add One America News Network to its cable offerings? If not, please consider.

New Poster

I just change my service from ATT Uverse to Xfinity and I'm considering going back because there is not OANN in this service..
I like this channel much better than fox news
New Poster

Addition of New Channels to your offerings

My family and I, as well as many of our neighbors and friends, enjoyed watching the One America News (OAN) news channel.  There are many liberal news casting channels being offered for viewing, but only one conservative news channel, which is FOX News Channel (FNC).  To be balanced and fair, you should consider offering the OAN channel if you wish to be fair and balanced.  I just signed up to Comcast and have been told that this company has one of the least "customer friendly" organizations.  Thusfar, I've been well satisfied, but I never had a single problem with my AT&T previous service and they do provide the OAN News Channel.  Providing this will better insure that I will stay with your company, as I'm sure it will attract many more interested customers.  Thank you for your consideration!

Charles F. Cox

Chesterfield Twp., MI

New Poster

We want OANN. When will we get it?
Tags (1)
New Poster

Wanting you to put OAN news on your channel light up

i recently switched from ATT U Verse to you and you do not have OAN News which I love. Will you please put it on your channel line up. If you ever change your channel line up I wish you would consider putting the local news channels close to each other so it would be easy for users to switch around to view them. Especially new users. the guide is so small and dark we can barely see it also. Thank You

New Poster

Please add OAN to the lineup. If you need to drop something to squeeze it in I have about 30 suggestions ... starting with CNN!

Thank you

New Poster

OAN

Please add OAN (One America News) .... I would hate to have to go to ATT U-Verse who does broadcast them ... It is a terrific news channel and woudl be a fantastic addition to your lineup. 

Admin1

We do not offer OAN at this time. We are always open to adding new channels to our lineups but have to negotiate with those channels to have them added. We have been unable to reach an agreement with that channel but will continue to exercise that possibility. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

OANN one american news Channel

Let's update our news channels here.  how long before we get it??

Tags (1)
New Poster

I love the sister channel, AWE. It's great programs and documentaries are my favorite!
New Poster

One America News

Why is it that in the midst of all poor repetitive news coverage, we are denied the dispassionate and concise coverage of One America News? All I see on Comcast is one channel after another on some sort of an "all Trump all the time" program schedule. I can’t stand watching the news any more. Come on Comcast, AT&T has One America News, why don’t you? This is a huge problem for me and I don’t see that your program lineup is so full of top notch programming, that you couldn’t find a place for One America News on your schedule.
New Poster

When will Comcast offer OAN ???
Regular Contributor

Nattyice wrote:
When will Comcast offer OAN ???

My guess is never, and if they do, they'll find a way to charge us extra for it.

New Poster

Why are all the more liberal news stations available on Comcast Cable Network, but not One America New or News Max which are more fair and balanced?   Comcast should look into giving their customers what they would like to watch, is that asking to much?

New Poster

One America News Network

Will Comcast replace Al Jazeera with OANN? I recently switched from ATT to comcast because of the major price difference. I really miss the News reporting from OANN, can you please consider adding this channel to your pragramming lineup?

New Poster

newschannels

when will you add news channels to the line up that people actually want and watch. Are you not interested in profits? Replace MSNBC and other stupud propaganda with channels that will actually be profitable. I would like to see One America News and Newsmax!

When can we see those. There are so many channels that nobody watches and will not be missed.... I only watch about 2 dozens and pay for 700....

One America News and Newsmax!

Service Expert

Re: newschannels

mazom wrote:

when will you add news channels to the line up that people actually want and watch. Are you not interested in profits? Replace MSNBC and other stupud propaganda with channels that will actually be profitable. I would like to see One America News and Newsmax!

When can we see those. There are so many channels that nobody watches and will not be missed.... I only watch about 2 dozens and pay for 700....

You realize that Comcast owns MSNBC, right?

So, everything you want to watch would be only conservative networks.

Okay.  Interesting.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Problem Solver

Re: newschannels

Hello timothyvdh and mazom,

Your entertainment experience is very important to us. While we cannot guarantee that certain network requests will be added, please know that we give very careful consideration to all requests for new networks when planning future channel line-ups. 

We do track requests, so we appreciate your feedback. You can also submit a Customer Feedback Form on www.Comcast.com. We typically do not publicly disclose the discussions we may be in with any programmer for carriage of a channel. With so many new channels being introduced from various programmers, and the diversity of our customers' interests, we strive to provide a wide variety of quality services that will be of value to all of our customers. We also strive to provide the best in cable programming at a fair price. Each channel we offer to our customers is chosen based on many factors that help to position the programming to appeal to a diverse population. Several factors are taken into consideration, such as:

- Quality and diversity of programming

- Legal requirements

- Federal regulations and restrictions

- Contracts

- Customer feedback

- Cost

- Level of local interest and viewership studies

We cannot speculate on possible future channel additions until a launch is announced; however, we regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are providing the content that our customers want the most.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.

Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

When will I b e able to get OANN on my service?

I would like to be able to get OANN news network on my service. Whe will this network become available via Comcast?

Thank you,

Deborah Clarkson

Groton, CT

New Poster

I would like to see Comcast add OANN to their lineup and would probably actually use the cable TV subscription more than twice a week.

Problem Solver

Hi WayneHarmon,

Our content teams work daily to bring you the best, most expansive programming possible. In some cases, however, certain factors such as licensing or contract agreements prevent us from carrying particular channels. We’re always evaluating our catalog as our customer’s needs change, so this content may become available in the future. You can also submit a Customer Feedback Form

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon