Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

One America News Network - OAN - will we get it?

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 51 of 325

One America News IS available on DirecTV.  I loved DirecTV and would still have it were it not for the contract my current apartment complex has with Comcast.  If I were you,  I'd switch to DirecTV which is, IMO, also a more honest outfit than Comcast.   During my first contact with Comcast, six years ago, I asked for the least expensive package which included Fox News.  The sales rep flat out LIED to me and signed me up for a much more expensive package.  When I found out I'd been lied to, I contacted the Michigan Attorney General who in turn contacted Comcast.  Subsequently, I received an apology, a refund for the overcharge and free premium service for a period.  Still, it left a bad taste in my mouth...as does Comcast's decision to carry Al Jazeera while ignoring pleas to carry One America News.

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congratulations on earning 5 kudos! Your great contributions have been much appreciated by the community.
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 52 of 325

Please add One America News to the Comcast line up.

Paul Geisen

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 53 of 325

Fios has OAN.  If Comcast doesn't want to include OAN in its programming, I will consider switching to FIOS.  Come on, Comcast, you don't want top lose businessadd OAN to your programming.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 54 of 325
Please add One America News!
Posted by
New Poster

Message 55 of 325
When will Comcast add "One America News" channel?
Posted by
New Poster

Message 56 of 325

Please add One America News Network to the Comcast basic HD lineup.  Thank you.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 57 of 325

YES!! Please add ONE AMERICA NEWS NETWORK!!!! If you don't, like others, we will have to change providers too.  PLEASE ADD One America News Network or we will have to go somewhere where they will. 

Posted by
New Poster

Message 58 of 325
Please add One American news network to your Comcast/Xfinity line up...its a great news channel!!
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 59 of 325

This link works for live streaming...

http://tklist.net/tklist/oneamerica.php

Just click the white x in the red box to get rid of headlines and ads. Be sure your speakers are on. 

Works on PC's, tablets, and mobile.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 60 of 325

Thanks for the tip!

Posted by
New Poster

Message 61 of 325

I have watched OAN pieces that others send to me.  What a breath of fresh air.

We need that kind of openess.  We need One America News in Savannah GA.

Lets see if Comcast/Infinity has the nerve to add it to our programming. 

If they do, I might keep my Comcast service for a longer time.  I am now just

about ready to cancel it and try the other options available here in Savannah.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 62 of 325

Please Add one American News to my channel line up !

Posted by
New Poster

Message 63 of 325

Please add One amrican news , we are not asking we are demanding ! I am under no obligation to stay with Comcast and I have no loyalty to your service , If I do not see this added to my channel line up within the next 6 months I will go to a provider who will have access to this great channel ! 

Posted by
New Poster

Message 64 of 325
Posted by
New Poster

Message 65 of 325

Have you added 'One America News' to my Lineup?

Posted by
New Poster

Message 66 of 325

Please add One America News to the lineup.

The left has ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, PBS and CNNThe right has Fox, and that's itAnother voice on theright (or in the case of One America, libertarian) is desperately needed

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 67 of 325

Please add One America News HD channel to the Philadelphia Lineup!!!

Posted by
New Poster

Message 68 of 325

Please add  One America New to the Comcast line up. The public needs to hear all sides of the issues.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 69 of 325

Please add the unbiased One America News Network, news the way it happens

Posted by
New Poster

Message 70 of 325
I just relocated to NH and had to switch from Verizon fios to Comcast xfinity. It seems to be the same overall price but to my dismay, about a week into service I realized my favorite news channel One Americ News is not available! What?! Unacceptable. As someone else said the left has about 8 news stations while the real news is only reported on one (fox). I will not be staying with Comcast very long if this isn't addressed. Does anyone know if it's available with direct tv?
Posted by
New Poster

Message 71 of 325

Xfinity/Comcast what are you waiting for?  We want One America Network.  Get your act together.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 72 of 325

Please add One America News Network to the Comcast basic HD lineup.  Thank you

Posted by
New Poster

Message 73 of 325

Clearly your bias as the owner of (no news, just propaganda) NBC is showing.  The network of lying anchors.

Put OAG in your lineup.  Prejudiced biased conglomerate.  I hope the FCC comes after you once we throw all the bums in DC out.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 74 of 325

Please add One American news network to your Comcast/Xfinity line up in Atlanta.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 75 of 325

Please add One American news network to your Comcast/Xfinity line upin NJ

Posted by
New Poster

Message 76 of 325

I am attempting to switch from C_____t in my whole complex....if C_____t reads these posts they have to know they are no longer loved as a cable provider.  I had to prcatically beg them to add FOX back in the 90's so I am not even going to ask for OANN this time, but if they do not add it, I will definitely switch to DIRECT TV or Verizon.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 77 of 325
Please add One America News to your channel lineup. PLEASE!!
Posted by
New Poster

Message 78 of 325

When I switched from AT&TUverse to Comcast I did not even check to see if they carried the One America Network (OAN), needless to say I was sorely disappointed. When will Comcast start carrying The OAN?

Posted by
New Poster

Message 79 of 325

Why is the point of these posts if Comcast ignores them? I searched the Comcast site for a way to make a written request for One America News and this seemed like the only option. I am amazed at all of the unanswered comments!

It looks like internet TV programming with be the future.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 80 of 325

Yes, I also, would like Comcast to add OAN (One America News Network)!

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 81 of 325

I think it's about time that Comcast starts carrying OANN (One American News Network) and their sister station AWE (A Wealth of Entertainment).  This has been requested since OAN started broadcasting back in 2013.  Impartial commercial free newsreporting.  What's the hold up?

http://www.oann.com/ 

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 82 of 325

Someone in this forum suggested that Comcast probably has an in-bed relationship with the left leaning news channels.  I have to agree that other than FOX, they are all liberal NBC wannabees.  Someone in the programing dept. (who accidently happens to read this) needs to get a set of cojones and start carrying OAN (and their station AWE) if you care anything about providing your viewers a fair and balanced source of a news worthy channel.   

Posted by
New Poster

Message 83 of 325

Seems people have been asking you since Jan at least as to whether you are putting On America News Newwork on.  Spokane, WAshington, I am hoping you already have, hate to go through all that trouble of getting Dish Newwork again.  But we will if you have a better programming than what you can offer.  I can't see where you have ever answered any one.  Well Comcast???  What will you do? Xfinity??? Will you be brave and do something for America???? 

Posted by
New Poster

Message 84 of 325

Nkawtgn wrote:

OAN came up in a veterans meeting and it turns out dozens of my friends watch it as an alternative to CNN & FOX. I can't find it in Comcast. They voted to switch the post over to ATT TV and we all like the news coverage without the repeating commentary. A couple other posts are doing the same.

So, comcast will you add it? I'm seriously considering a switch in service like the others have but hoping you already have plans, since its a new network. Save me the hassle!

Seems people have been asking you since Jan at least as to whether you are putting On America News Newwork on.  Spokane, WAshington, I am hoping you already have, hate to go through all that trouble of getting Dish Newwork again.  But we will if you have a better programming than what you can offer.  I can't see where you have ever answered any one.  Well Comcast???  What will you do? Xfinity??? Will you be brave and do something for America???? 

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 85 of 325

Does anyone know if Comcast even reads the messages on this forurm or is all this stuff just wishful thinking?

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 86 of 325

Oh yes, if there is anyone out there, please add One American News Network and their sister station AWE to your channel lineup.

Say does anyone know if Comcast actually reads these forum requests ? If so, is it anyone that can actually make a decission or is it just a place to sound off so no one from Comcast has to deal with it ?

Just asking.     

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 87 of 325

I called Comcast the other day to ask that One America News Network be added to our line-up.  It seems I am the only one in my family who is still with Comcast.  Everyone else has switched to Verizon and guess what---they get One America News!  I guess if Comcast doesn't offer this soon I will make the switch myself.  

Posted by
New Poster

Message 88 of 325

Why isn't newsmax part of your line up? Why is a channel like Al-Jazeer in the line up

Posted by
New Poster

Message 89 of 325

Please add ONE AMERICA NEWS NETWORK.  You only give us left wing propaganda and Fox.  Can we have a choice?

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 90 of 325

Please add One America News to the lineup. Thank you.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 91 of 325

Awesome conservative network....is about time FOX News got some competition.  Please add this network.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 92 of 325

Please add One America News to line up. I love the fact that when it is the news, that is all it is. No commentary, no opinions. They do have programs that do have commentaries and opinions but not on the news. Get with it Comcast.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 93 of 325

I will be switching back to Verizon if one america news network is not added to the Comcast line up.

Thanks,  Bob Pierson, Levittown, PA

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 94 of 325

Comcast has been given ample opportunity to respond in reference to including ONE America News Network (OANN) in it's channel lineup.

For whatever reason, it has chosen not to do so. It has obviously made a decision not to include the channel. 

Why? Keeping us guessing as to why reflects poorly on the Comcast business model.

You would think at some level there would be concern over this failure to communicate.

After all, Comcast is in the communications business. Aren't they?

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 95 of 325

'Tis said that the squeeky wheel gets the oil and so once again I ask when will comcast finally get around to carrying OANN (One American News Network) and their sister channel AWE?

Is there some political reason why this is not happening? Is OANN considered too far right of FOX news? Does anyone from comcast actually read this stuff?

Would love a response before my clothes go out of style.

Thanks

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 96 of 325

Add One America News! I have the full X1 triple play package including all premium channels plus extra dvr recievers, I pay close to $300.00 a month!  and I can't get One America News? I agree with Meg911, "your lineup has way too many left-wing news sources, not to mention most TV series pushes a left-wing agenda. How about giving us a perspective that isn't dedicated to the DNC. 

Add One America News. ASAP  I am paying this much money and can't get a news organization I want to watch! I can't stomach Fox any longer! You add AL Jazeera but can't add One America News!.... Really? It's been 2 years since the first request on this thread, asking that Comcast add OAN to their lineup. Still nothing. Not one person has bothered to respond the these requests from your customers, Not good customer Service! If I do not get a response in the next 30 days I will cancel my services with Comcast!  (Even if I have to pay to get out of a contract, which I was lied to by the sales person, I told them I did not want a 2 year contract! but ended up with one anyway.) I will change to Direct TV which carries OAN and the NFL package!  RESPOND TO YOUR CUSTOMERS OR LOSE THEM!

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 97 of 325

"Say does anyone know if Comcast actually reads these forum requests ? If so, is it anyone that can actually make a decission or is it just a place to sound off so no one from Comcast has to deal with it ?"

Excellent questions. Sure wish I had an answer. No... I do not work for Comcast.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 98 of 325

Do you offer the OANN channel?   Please advise.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 99 of 325

Please add OAN NEWS to your tv news listings.  I like this news channel much better than Fox News.  Hope there's a way you can add it.  Thank you.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 100 of 325

Please add One America News Network to your lineup.