Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
New Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Not getting all my channels

I don't get all my channels, how to do get them?

Posted by
Email Expert

Re: Not getting all my channels

Have you tried calling 1-800-COMCAST?

JR

Posted by
Cable Expert

Could you expand on that -- location, package, cable box, connection, channels you're missing?

Posted by
New Visitor

We have had the basic package for years, no digital, no box.  Recently some of the channels have been disappearing, for eg. Style is gone from 47 and E! moved from 48 to 47.  Some other channels like CSPAN have disappeared too.  My wife called Comcast and they said we had an upgrade in February and it had expired.  WHAT!  We have changed nothing, so we aren't sure what they are talking about. Can anyone explain this?  Thanks.

Posted by
Cable Expert

Comcast is moving to a digital delivery system to reclaim bandwidth for new features.  You should have received multiple mailings, notices in local newspapers, and notices on your tv screen that action needs to be taken.

All information is at their digital now web site http://digitalnow.comcast.com/

This is where you can order the equipment you need to keep your remaining level of TV service.

Please post your location so we know where you are located.

Posted by
New Visitor

Hebron, Md. 21830

Posted by
Cable Expert

Thanks

If you have any questions on the digital migration, please ask.  If you have not done anything for getting your digital equipment necessary to retain your channels, you can stop by your local Comcast office, or order online.

You will need either a full set top box or small digital adapter on every TV you want to continue receiving your channels in your package.  Any TV without a box will only tune in remaining analog channels left on your cable, mostly your local TV network channels and a few more like public access.

We are here to help.

Posted by
Official Employee
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments