New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Not Getting HBO Premium Channels, Error message V58 on Tivo Roamio

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Not Getting HBO Premium Channels, Error message V58 on Tivo Roamio

I recently switched Tivo Romio box  I went to the local Xfinity customer service center for a cablecard. I dont have problem with my regular cable channels, but when I try to turn on one of the HBO channels, I get the cable card screen and then the V58 message error and a blank screen. I saw on the forum that there are other peaple who happened to them the same.please help me with this problem and have a nice day.

Accepted Solution

Re: Not Getting HBO Premium Channels, Error message V58 on Tivo Roamio

hiriam wrote:

I recently switched Tivo Romio box  I went to the local Xfinity customer service center for a cablecard. I dont have problem with my regular cable channels, but when I try to turn on one of the HBO channels, I get the cable card screen and then the V58 message error and a blank screen. I saw on the forum that there are other peaple who happened to them the same.please help me with this problem and have a nice day.

Apologies for the issue that you described above. I have escalated your issue to the right teams so that we can get all of your subscribed channels working for you on your TiVo. That team will review your account and contact you directly. Thanks again for your patience.

View answer in context
Official Employee

hiriam wrote:

Apologies for the issue that you described above. I have escalated your issue to the right teams so that we can get all of your subscribed channels working for you on your TiVo. That team will review your account and contact you directly. Thanks again for your patience.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

Thanks for your help, you are great!

Official Employee

hiriam wrote:

Thanks for your help, you are great!

You are welcome. Glad to hear that this is now working! 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation