Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Need another Weather channel in line-up

ANSWERED
New Poster

Need another Weather channel in line-up

I will no longer watch the Weather Channel because of their biased reporting. When our President goes to comfort and help in Texas (Harvey Hurricane) and they don't report it or not even show on the front page of their website it is no longer weather news it is now a rag. Just as they can make the choice about what they report I want to have the choice of another weather station to watch. I have also taken them off my phone. Please add other choices of weather stations. I believe Direct TV has several. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Need another Weather channel in line-up

Hello all, we do not control what your local new stations air. However if you would like to watch a different news station please click on this link to find more within your channel lineup. 

View answer in context
Bronze Problem Solver

Not the first time the Weather Channel's done that.  Remember back in the Bush-Gore election?  While Florida was battling it out, they removed Tallahassee  from their weather maps!  Even when Tallahassee got clobbered by a big tropical storm, they refused to show the city on the map!    It was several years before (I'm assuming) enough personnel changed to "forget" to remove it.

Official Employee

Hello all, we do not control what your local new stations air. However if you would like to watch a different news station please click on this link to find more within your channel lineup. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation