Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

National Geographic Channel?

Posted by
Visitor
  • The Community would like to Welcome you!

Message 1 of 5 (7,072 Views)

National Geographic Channel?

Has anyone else lost the National Geographic channel from their lineup? I had it one day, the next day it was gone, without any warning. Allegedly, it's only part of the Preferred package now, and I have the Starter package. Ugh. I'm getting so sick of Comcast. Maybe it's time to try AT&T's Uverse.

4 REPLIES
Posted by
Problem Solver
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.
  • Communication is Key. Way to go, keep it up. Congrats on 100 Replies!

Message 2 of 5 (7,069 Views)

Re: National Geographic Channel?

If your tv is connected directly to the cable try rescanning.  The channel may have been moved.  If you have a cable box try browsing thru the guide.  If you don't see it try resetting the box.

Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 3 of 5 (7,064 Views)

National Geographic isn't included in the Digital Starter package in Seattle, so I would imagine the same is true where you live -- which would explain why you aren't getting it.
Posted by
Visitor
  • The Community would like to Welcome you!

Message 4 of 5 (7,057 Views)

Right, that's what I wrote above.  I'm in Houston, but I've had the Starter package for 3 years, with the National Geographic channel, and then one day, poof... it's gone.
Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 5 of 5 (7,046 Views)

Then it is what it is.