Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Military History Channel (MILH)

Regular Visitor

Military History Channel (MILH)

Why is it that 5 out of the 6 History channels are available when you choose standard/preferred channels, but in order to get this channel, I have to purchase a whole entire package of sports that I do not want.

Can Comcast have a sit down and maybe rethink how they package things or am I gonna get the whole standard read from a script Comcast response and be continued to be 'nickel and dimed'.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Military History Channel (MILH)

I agree 100%, we pay for a set package and we get a few channels we do want and lots more we don't want or need. I haven't changed my service and I had the Military channel a couple years ago, it was gone.
I've got the middle package (preferred I think) and there's so many channels I have never even tried because I'm not a big sports fan, and I've only used the music channels maybe three times in as many years.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Military History Channel (MILH)

Military History is part of A&E networks and is basically History Channel with a military focus. The Military Channel was a Discovery Networks channel, and was renamed American Heroes Channel (AHC) (it was named Wings before that and focused on aviation).

Forum Changes:
Open Wifi Hotspots Northeast Division... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation