Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

MLB Extra Innings Out of Market HD Beta Launch

New Poster

Re: MLB Extra Innings Out of Market HD Beta Launch

Rebooting the X1 box does not work for me. Not able to pick team, not able to get HD. To treat this as some kind of technical challenge in the year 2018 is staggering to me. Guess I’ll have to go back to DirecTV where this was never an issue.

Frequent Visitor

I just learned this was an option today. i usually watch via Apple TV and i wonder if the xfinity version might have less frequent stream-quality changes. I went to try it out and when i select a team from the big list of teams, it immediately boots me out of the menu entirely. I tried multiple teams. what is the solution? (and if resting x1 is the answer, how do i do this?). thanks!
New Poster

I had that issue and it turned out the cable inside the house was bad, as it was older cable they don't use anymore. As far as rebooting the box, just unplug the power cord for about 10 seconds then plug it back in. It will take a few minutes to go through a reboot.

Frequent Visitor

I had the same problem called Comcast. At least 9 times before I got hold of the following rep.  He works out of the ft Meyers bulk center. His is iid we s 4SH name is Jeremy,  He sent some type of signal to my equipment and it worked. What type of signal I do not know.   Try it.  Nothing to lose,

Regular Visitor

Tried to watch the Yankee feed on M LB extra innings and it is in Spanish. I have been so disappointed with this expensive add on package 

Contributor

@deilers wrote:

Tried to watch the Yankee feed on M LB extra innings and it is in Spanish. I have been so disappointed with this expensive add on package 

Cancel it if you can and just get the MLB.tv streaming package. I've been watching Dodger games with an Apple TV 4K and a plasma display and the picture quality is just amazing. BAMTECH have really got their act together with streaming live video, it's no wonder they're the goto outfit for high quality streaming sites.

Oh yeah, it's only $116. 

New Poster

I am getting the error message “Somethings not quite right... Sorry we’re having trouble with your request. Please give us a few minutes and try again” for the past two days. I have rebooted the box.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats