Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
New Visitor

MAVTV

A lot of programing from Speed channel has moved to MAVTV and Discovery Velocity channels. When will MAVTV be available in Salem, Oregon?
Posted by
Visitor

MavTV......????

is MavTV in the lineup in the Seattle area.......????

Posted by
Cable Expert

Re: MavTV......????

Nope.

Posted by
New Visitor

MavTV

Some of the old Speed programming is moving to MavTV. I have read MavTV is trying to build an automotive-rich line-up. This channel is not currently available in my market (55337). I would like Comcast to pick this up.
Posted by
New Visitor

Re: MavTV......????

is MavTv available in Spokane, Wa?

Posted by
New Visitor

MavTv locations

is MavTv avaiable in Spokane, WA?

Posted by
Silver Problem Solver

Re: MavTv locations

[ Edited ]

Check here:

http://www.mavtv.com/get-mavtv/find-mavtv.html

Put in your ZIP code, wait a few seconds, then use the drop-down to it's right to choose Comcast.

Posted by
Visitor

Re: MAVTV

patrickjf1 wrote:
A lot of programing from Speed channel has moved to MAVTV and Discovery Velocity channels. When will MAVTV be available in Salem, Oregon?

Also, when will it come to NJ?

Posted by
New Visitor

Likewise.... would like to see MAVTV available in SE Michigan. Dave Despain just joined MAVTV so it looks like they'll be increasing their motorsports coverage.

Posted by
New Visitor

MAV TV

Are we ever going to  get Mav Tv in the Lebanon,Pa. area?

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Re: MAV TV

I was wondering if we was going to get Mav TV in Salt Lake City?

Posted by
New Visitor

Re: MAV TV

Really need to get MAV TV added in the Chatham/Springfield, IL area.  Starting to add a lot of racing coverage since Speed Channel went away. 

Posted by
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

When is MAV TV going to be on in Washington?  Ridiculous having 50-60 channels with Basketball games from schools thousands of miles away.

Also, does Comcast even read these posts?

Posted by
New Visitor

I would like to see Comcast add MAV TV to the lineup, I would trade alot of channels that I don"t watch for MAV TV.

Does Comcast ever read these forums, who knows..

Posted by
Bronze Star Contributor

Please add MAVTV to comcast of Garden State, NJ. Also need: Boomerang, Fox Movie Channel, Pivot, Fox Sports 2, Chiller, WGN America.

Posted by
Bronze Star Contributor

I dont know about the other channels but Pivot is on  Comcast Cable here in Sacramento Ca on channel 231.Add me to the people that want MAVTV.

Posted by
Visitor

MAVTV NOW!

Please add MAVTV asap........ it is my understanding that Comcast has a National contract with them

but it is up to local affiates to to " turn on " MAVTV "  .......  get with it  .Turn on some Motorsports NOW turn on MAVTV

Posted by
New Visitor

Amen to, way to many stick and ball channels. Give us mavtv
Posted by
New Visitor

I would love to have MAV TV in Indianapolis. To many stick and ball stations I don't watch.

Posted by
New Visitor

Please ADD MAV TV to Tinley Park/Chicago area. Spped TV is no longer and MAV TV has the racing coverage and much more. Please add MAV TV before I need to switch to DISH or DIRECT

Posted by
New Visitor

I live in Sterling Heights Mi. MAV TV is available. You need Comcast`s HD box. On my system it is on ch.744

Posted by
New Visitor

Comcast previously had Speed Channel and a lot of programing from Speed Channel has moved to MAVTV.  When will MAVTV be available in Roseville, California? The sooner the better !!!

Posted by
New Visitor

Come on Comcast get MAVTV!!!
Posted by
Visitor

When will MAVTV be available in Vineland NJ 08360 and the surrounding area? MAVTV offers a variety of Motorsport programming not offered elsewhere. To be honest for me to continue as a Comcast Xfinity customer MAVTV will have to be available very soon. 

Kevin Marcus

Comcast Vineland NJ

Posted by
New Visitor

COME ON COMCAST....GET WITH IT.....BELLINGHAM WA....GIT ER DUN!!! WE GOT RACIN TO WATCH!!

Posted by
New Visitor

Comcast really needs to pick up MavTv. I would love to see it in East Tennessee

Posted by
Visitor

I really want MAVTV !!! Please Comcast get me this channel thanks so much....

Posted by
New Visitor

Please make MAVTV available in the Sacramento area  (actually it looks like people all over the country are wanting MAVTV).   It would be smart to include it in your line-up.

Posted by
New Visitor

We need MavTv in Baltimore. Fox Sports 1&2 ruined a good thing when they bought Speed TV.
Posted by
New Visitor

We want MAVTV in Martinsburg, WV (DC-Baltimore Metro Area). MANY auto racing fans in this area want it and NEED it!! You gave us ROOT Sports, now give us MAVTV!

Posted by
New Visitor

Seriously thinking about making the switch to a provider the provides MAVTV.  Can you tell me if you plan on adding this channel to your programimg ?  

Thanks !

Tim Clauson 

Posted by
New Visitor

Really would like to have MAV TV availible to me in MS..

Posted by
New Visitor
New Visitor

we could respond by switching to directv or dish network then it would be problem solved

Posted by
New Visitor

Since SpeedChannel/Speedvision is gone, the only choice to watch good racing is on MavTV. We need it here in Utah!!

Posted by
New Visitor

We want MAVTV to watch lots of racing related shows! Please enclude itbin Comcast's lineup.

Posted by
New Visitor

Love to see MAVTV and FoxSports2 in Minnesota

Posted by
New Visitor

I know many Comcast subscribers in the Tucson,AZ area that really want MAVtv & FOX2 added to our choices! We miss SPEED!!!!!
Posted by
New Visitor

We want that Mavtv, when will it be available in oliver springs TN? 

Posted by
New Visitor

Want to see MAVTV on Comcast so we can watch "Into the Drink"!

Posted by
New Visitor

We want MAVTV  Lost the speed channel Now cannot get lots of racing things that we always watched on Speed And we all miss it  Bring us MAVTV before all the racing stuff starts up!

Posted by
New Visitor

Shure would like to br able to get MAVTV PROGRAMING.
Posted by
New Visitor

We need MavTv! Most things that used to be on Speed is on MavTv! Michigan resident!
Posted by
Contributor

We want MAVTV in Denver!!!

Posted by
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here are instructions givin to me by the local Comcast office in Burlington, Washington

Customer Feedback to Comcast
1. Go to Comcast.com (Not Comcast.net
2. Scroll to the bottom and click on Contact Us (towards the right side)
3. Scroll towards the bottom to the section: A Message from Tom K and then click on the link: Read a letter from Tom.
4. At the bottom of this letter is a link to Send Tom Feedback.
5. It will open a form where a customer can fill out information, make comments and submit the form.

Lets see if we can fill up their inbox,

Posted by
New Visitor

when will mavtv be available in michigan

Posted by
Contributor

Here is what I got back:-----------

Thank you for contacting the Office of Tom Karinshak. My name is Jenny and I will be more than happy to assist you today. I do apologize that we are not currently offering MAVTV as part of your channel lineup, but I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know what programming is important to you. Customer feedback is crucial to improving the customer experience. I will be more than happy to assist you today by submitting your request to have MAVTV added to your channel lineup.

I have submitted your request to have MAVTV added to your channel lineup. Your confirmation number is xxxx. At this time, I do not have any additional information regarding the addition of this channel, but please continue to check your monthly statements and our website at www.comcast.com for updated regarding any changes taking place in your area.

, we appreciate your business here at Comcast and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to address your channel concerns.

Sincerely,

Jenny

Office of Tom Karinshak

Posted by
New Visitor

MAV/TV

As you know we no longer have SPEED, a lot of the same programs are now on MAV/TV, are we ever going to get it?!? both the dish networks have it!

Posted by
New Visitor

Please add MATV in our channel lineup in Philadelphia as well as Fox 2 this is what I watch mostly cars and reality tv programming .
Posted by
Visitor

Just sent a message to Tom K.

Posted by
Visitor

I miss my Chop Cut Rebuild since it left speed.  When will it be on Comcast?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments