New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Hallmark Drama Channel...?

ANSWERED
New Poster

Hallmark Drama Channel

Any idea when this channel is coming to Xfinity? It’s been available for almost 2 weeks now and as far as I can see it isn’t there.

Valued Contributor

Re: Hallmark Drama Channel

Saffire88 wrote:

Any idea when this channel is coming to Xfinity? It’s been available for almost 2 weeks now and as far as I can see it isn’t there.

See this topic: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Hallmark-Drama-Channel/td-p/2975070

The channel locator at hallmarkdrama.com now has a feedback form however the submission form does not appear to have a secure connection so I don't know if I would submit my info?

Admin1

Re: Crown Media Hallmark Drama Channel

Hi cherylwehr -- Hallmark Drama announced that they have not made any plans to have this channel available for live TV viewing. Should they decide to make this available we will speak with them about having this channel added. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Hallmark Drama Channel

Hallmark is advertising their new drama channel and telling us to contact our cable provider for info. Is this channel being added to our lineup soon?
New Poster

Hallmark Drama

Please add Hallmark Drama

Frequent Visitor

HALLMARK DRAMA CHANNEL

What channel is the Hallmark Drama Channel on in my hometown of Harrison City, PA.

New Poster

Hallmark Drama Channel

Does Xfinity plan to add Hallmark Drama Channel in the very near future.  I request that it be carried!

Tags (2)
Service Expert

Re: HALLMARK DRAMA CHANNEL

KRISTINAZ040579 wrote:

What channel is the Hallmark Drama Channel on in my hometown of Harrison City, PA.

As of now Comcast doesn't have a contract with Crown Media to carry this channel - few carriers do, in fact.  There is no ETA on when this will happen.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Valued Contributor

Again wrote:

KRISTINAZ040579 wrote:

As of now Comcast doesn't have a contract with Crown Media to carry this channel - few carriers do, in fact.  There is no ETA on when this will happen.

Again wrote:

KRISTINAZ040579 wrote:

True, however how do you launch a channel with no providers/carriers?

Valued Contributor

Re: Hallmark Drama Channel

CCPops wrote:

Does Xfinity plan to add Hallmark Drama Channel in the very near future.  I request that it be carried!

view this topic: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Hallmark-Drama-Channel/m-p/2958355#U2958355

New Poster

When will you have the new Hallmark Channel Available

How do I add the new Hallmark Drama Channel?

Service Expert

Re: When will you have the new Hallmark Channel Available

vlaiho wrote:

How do I add the new Hallmark Drama Channel?

Comcast currently does not carry this channel and does not have an agreement with Crown Media to do so; very few cable providers carry it because at launch Crown Media wasn't sure how they wanted to distribute this.

Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
Community Icon
Community Icon

Service Expert

RadTV wrote:

Again wrote:

KRISTINAZ040579 wrote:

Again wrote:

KRISTINAZ040579 wrote:

You will have to ask Crown Media that.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Valued Contributor

Again wrote:

RadTV wrote:

Again wrote:

KRISTINAZ040579 wrote:

Again wrote:

KRISTINAZ040579 wrote:

Is there an email where a consumer can receive a response from them? No provider info doesn't do us any good if you're launching a channel but no one can watch.

Service Expert

RadTV wrote:

Is there an email where a consumer can receive a response from them? No provider info doesn't do us any good if you're launching a channel but no one can watch.

Have you tried a Google search?

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

halmark movie

when are going to get halmark movie in my area?

Problem Solver

People here in an official capacity are posting incorrect information.

Hallmark Drama does indeed intend to seek carriage as a cable network, like Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. Some providers have started carrying the channel, including Service Electric Cable TV, Cincinnati Bell, Full Channel, C Spire and NorthState Communications. While these are small providers, the channel does exist in both SD and HD.

While there may be no announcement regarding this from a major provider like Comcast, the channel is certainly available. Comcast, and others, may choose to not offer it due to cost, bandwidth, etc. 

Valued Contributor

drhull wrote:

Hallmark Drama does indeed intend to seek carriage as a cable network, like Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. Some providers have started carrying the channel, including Service Electric Cable TV, Cincinnati Bell, Full Channel, C Spire and NorthState Communications. While these are small providers, the channel does exist in both SD and HD.

While there may be no announcement regarding this from a major provider like Comcast, the channel is certainly available. Comcast, and others, may choose to not offer it due to cost, bandwidth, etc. 

drhull wrote:

It would make sense for comcast to carry  the new network because they already carry the first 2.

Valued Contributor

Again wrote:

RadTV wrote:

Have you tried a Google search?

Yes, I don't know which one it could be? http://www.crownmediapress.com/PageContent?SiteID=142&NodeID=304

New Poster

Re: Hallmark Drama

I love Hallmark Movies and Mysteries and Hallmark channels,  Watch more then any other channels.  Please add Hallmark Drama when it is avaikable.  It will make my day!

New Poster

Hallmark Drama

I hope Comcast will strongly decide to carry the new Hallmark Channel.  It would be another great channel to add to their lineup.  Thanks 

New Poster

Add me to the list. I want HALLMARK DRAMA CHANNEL on COMCAST !!!

I want it now ...even if I have to pay extra for it!!!

New Poster

Re: Hallmark Drama Channel...?

All I’m seeing is a link to request, does this mean that Comcast has no plans to add Hallmark Drama?

New Poster

Hallmark Drama

What would it cost to add Hallmark Drama to my package?

Service Expert

Mary-Long21 wrote:

What would it cost to add Hallmark Drama to my package?

Comcast currently doesn't offer this channel.

You can request this channel be added here.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hallmark new channel

All,

The Best Answer for this thread is still accurate. At this time Comcast is not currently offering the Hallmark Drama channel. You can request to have that channel added to our available channels here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please mark the Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Please post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark the Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Mark the Best Answer!solution Icon
New Poster

It says in all of the forums, that Comcast/Xfinity is adding Hallmark Drama on October 1st.....but here we are October 27th....and Ii see NOTHING available.

Service Expert

rastms wrote:

It says in all of the forums, that Comcast/Xfinity is adding Hallmark Drama on October 1st.....but here we are October 27th....and Ii see NOTHING available.

What forums?  Can you give a link that shows that Comcast is adding this channel?

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Valued Contributor

ComcastJessie wrote:

All,

The Best Answer for this thread is still accurate. At this time Comcast is not currently offering the Hallmark Drama channel. You can request to have that channel added to our available channels here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

Jessie,

Some of us have submitted a request because hallmark is asking consumers to contact their provider. Doing so however does not provide us with a status update regarding the requests.

Admin1

Hi RadTV -- Channel requests are used to track channel interest only. These requests do not have status updates since they are for tracking only. They do not guarantee the requested channel will be added as broadcast agreements much be reached first however they do help us with negotiations for adding the requested channels. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

Hallmark Drama

I want to see Hallmark Drama added to the lineup.

New Poster

DirectTV is telling its customers that they are in negotiations with Hallmark to carry this channel.

Can someone from Comcast/Xfinity tell us if they are in negotiations with Hallmark to carry this channel?