Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

H&I channel 353 (Seattle area)

ANSWERED
New Poster

H&I channel 353 (Seattle area)

What happened to this channel?? Is this now Me TV? I can’t watch Rawhide anymore. I record Rawhide and get Perry Mason. What is going on??
Accepted Solution

Re: H&I channel 353 (Seattle area)

From Wikipedia:

"Weigel Broadcasting agreed to acquire KFFV and KVOS-TV, along with KAXT-CD and KTLN-TV in San Francisco, in a $23.2 million deal on October 18, 2017.[10] The sale was closed on January 15, 2018, with KFFV and KVOS now under Weigel ownership.[11] Two days later, all networks not owned by Weigel were purged and replaced with Movies! on 44.2 and Heroes & Icons on 44.3; MeTV became KFFV's primary station and relocated to 44.1.[1]"

View answer in context
Silver Problem Solver

From Wikipedia:

"Weigel Broadcasting agreed to acquire KFFV and KVOS-TV, along with KAXT-CD and KTLN-TV in San Francisco, in a $23.2 million deal on October 18, 2017.[10] The sale was closed on January 15, 2018, with KFFV and KVOS now under Weigel ownership.[11] Two days later, all networks not owned by Weigel were purged and replaced with Movies! on 44.2 and Heroes & Icons on 44.3; MeTV became KFFV's primary station and relocated to 44.1.[1]"

New Poster

I guess I was in a hurry to see my shows.  I did find my beloved westerns.  They were switched to different channels or times.  I was worried I wasn't going to see them again.  My plea was answered.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation