Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Fox Sports 2

Frequent Visitor

Re: Fox Sports 2

The link doesn't work to where you show your interest in FS2.

Contributor

Re: Fox 2 still not in CC lineup

I have complained about getting 1/2 of races on FS1 and being told to continue on FS2 to see the end.  A month or 2 ago, I happened to find FS2 had been turned on in my area (in time for 24 Hours of LeMans) ;-) but I failed to see any announcement telling about it but I now have it (in central Va) so don't give up, keep writing to them.  They moved at a snails pace but I eventually got it.  Hopefully it will be available in your area before long.

New Poster

Re: Fox Sports 2

1st your link doesn't work, so it would be impossible to follow your guidance.
2nd, as I stated, I've contacted your company multiple times, at least a dozen over the last couple years. Each time, only to be told sorry but to bad.
New Poster

Re: Fox 2 still not in CC lineup

@I_turn9,
Lucky.. I'll miss most of LeMans again.
I'm really starting to think it's time to drop Xfinity and go to DirecTV now
Contributor

Re: Fox 2 still not in CC lineup

Le Mans isn't on Fox Sports this year, it's on Velocity with no breaks...

Regular Contributor

Re: Fox 2 still not in CC lineup

In case you haven't heard, the 24 Heuers du Mans will not be broadcast on Fox this year.  Discovery's Velocity is broadcasting the entire 24 hours without interruption.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Fox Sports 2


@LaxMan wrote:

The link doesn't work to where you show your interest in FS2.


Apologies, I corrected that link. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/channel-availability-faqs

Official Employee

Re: Fox Sports 2


@juneau730 wrote:
1st your link doesn't work, so it would be impossible to follow your guidance.
2nd, as I stated, I've contacted your company multiple times, at least a dozen over the last couple years. Each time, only to be told sorry but to bad.

Apologies, corrected link here and in original post: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/channel-availability-faqs

 

Thanks for your interest. 

New Poster

Re: Fox Sports 2 additions on 12/19

I really want FS2 ... other providers in my area have it. There is no other way to watch Australian Rules Football. Please consider adding this channel.
Regular Contributor

Re: Fox 2 still not in CC lineup


@markdartj wrote:

In case you haven't heard, the 24 Heuers du Mans will not be broadcast on Fox this year.  Discovery's Velocity is broadcasting the entire 24 hours without interruption.


And the coverage was much better than any previous year, with commentators who actually know and follow the sport.
New Poster

Re: Fox Sports 2

Are u guys going to carry FS2 anytime soon