members

online now

discussions

Fox Sports 2 (formerly Fuel TV)

SOLVED
Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 1701 of 1,783
I'll gladly give up most of the other channels for FS2. So add me in.
Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 1702 of 1,783

Same here I am somewhat baffled that we only have FS1

Posted by
New Poster

Message 1703 of 1,783
I want FS2. I'm going to miss UFC fight night prelims now!
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1704 of 1,783

It baffles me I pay over 200 bucks a month and comcast can't bother themselves with  Fox Sports 2 even though they profit billions every year.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1705 of 1,783
So glad Comcast carries it here. Either way, I'm using the Fox Sports app on my Apple TV.
Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 1706 of 1,783

Jennadavies6219 wrote:
I want FS2. I'm going to miss UFC fight night prelims now!

Same here. Not only the prelims but the start of the main card as well. Just so they can play a boring baseball game that isnt even a local team.

I think Im going to DirectTV NOW as soon as my contract is up. They offer all the channels I want for 25 bucks. I'm tried of paying a ton every month for a bunch of channels I never watch. Get with the program Comcast. Why you wouldn't have FS2 in the central valley california is a darn shame.

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 1707 of 1,783
I'm just keeping Comcast internet and dropping Comcast cable tv. Direct tv has Fox Sports 2 so yeah I'm finally getting what I've/ We've waited for for years to get Any followers let's do this. Maybe one day Comcast will wake up and get Fox Sports 2 added to their list.
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 1708 of 1,783

mikey88 wrote:
I'm just keeping Comcast internet and dropping Comcast cable tv. Direct tv has Fox Sports 2 so yeah I'm finally getting what I've/ We've waited for for years to get Any followers let's do this. Maybe one day Comcast will wake up and get Fox Sports 2 added to their list.

Just curious....how much more are you paying for internet now that you are dropping TV (and phone too?)  It's my understanding that Comcast raises the internet price when you eliminate the others.  Will the combined Comcast Internet/Direct TV cost be less than you are paying Comcast now?  I'm seriously interested, because in addition to Comcast not carrying FS2 or MavTV, I'm now faced with "going over the data usage limit" which I didn't know I even had, despite the fact that I haven't changed my data usage habits in the last few years.  Of course, Comcast now says "for an additional $50.00 a month", they can make this go away.  I already pay too much to Comcast, and am looking for alternatives, despite the fact that we can't get satellite service in our building.  (You don't have to tell me actuall numbers, I just want to know if you'll save money going your route).  Thanks.

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1709 of 1,783

Can you please tell me when we will receive FS2? We pay good money for our programming and should be able to atleast have access to all channels. If you don't want to televise it that is fine but we should be able go to Fox to Go and stream it on an ipad or android unit.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 1710 of 1,783

Moonie1023 wrote:

Can you please tell me when we will receive FS2? We pay good money for our programming and should be able to atleast have access to all channels. If you don't want to televise it that is fine but we should be able go to Fox to Go and stream it on an ipad or android unit.

Just wanted to recap, consolidate and summarize the current situation with Fox Sports 2 that some may find helpful.

Below is not new information and most all has been posted previously in earlier posts;

We certainly realize that anything short of a post that says "Comcast is adding Fox Sports 2 in all areas on this date and your monthly cable bill won't go up" will not be a satisfactory answer for most.

We don't have any announcements to make regarding additional locations for the addition of Fox Sports 2 at this time. We also don't have an expected date for an announcement for the Fox Sports 2 in additional Comcast areas. I'm not currently aware of any decisions to remove or add Fox Sports 2 in any locations. Any potential channel additions or deletions would be communicated ahead of time according to any FCC and local franchise requirements.

We don’t currently have an agreement to add Fox Sports 2 to any Sports Package, as much as we might want to.

Comcast does offer Fox Sports 2 in some markets based on some existing contractual obligations. 

Our content and programming teams are in regular contact with Fox on many topics, including possible additional distribution for Fox Sports 2. The conversations are ongoing. A contract and agreement to terms is required before we can offer any channel to our customers.  These need to be terms that make sense for both parties and for our customers.    

All channels, regardless of affiliation, are required to go through the same application and approval process in order to be carried by Comcast.

Our programming teams and local management teams constantly evaluate programming choices and make decisions based on customer interests, costs, channel bandwidth management and contractual obligations.

As with any network contract, we want to come to an agreement that offers the best terms for our customers and our company that keeps both our costs and our customer's monthly costs to a minimum. Any possible addition of any new network would also most likely incur additional costs to Comcast that would be passed along to our customers. As mentioned above, those additional costs are one of the factors in considering adding any new network.

Generally, new networks want to be added to a very widely distributed level of service for the potential of the most eyeballs (ratings) and advertising revenue. That means that the costs would be spread across all of the customers that have that channel in their level of service, not just to those who want to pay individually for that specific service or via a separate Sports Package.

Of course, situations may change based on customer demand, channel bandwidth opportunities, business opportunities, costs and contractual obligations. The Comcast employees who participate in these forums certainly pass along  collective feedback, interests and concerns to those teams. This forum is not the sole source of customer input.

ONLINE ACCESS

The current contract terms with Fox only allow online access to Fox Sports 2 for customers who have that channel (Fox Sports 2) in their level of service. 

That is how most all cable networks operate and this situation is standard across all video providers.

Below from the Fox Sports Go site:  http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsportsgo/

Live streams of all the FOX Sports Networks are available at no additional cost to fans who receive FOX Sports as part of their TV subscription through participating TV providers. If you get FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports 2, and FOX sports regional channels at home, you've got access!

Apologies that Fox has chosen to put some of their high profile events on one of their least distributed cable channels.

It takes two parties to negotiate and come to an equitable agreement for carriage of any cable network.

Generally in addition to per subscriber fees, there are additional capital costs incurred (equipment and such) as well as any opportunity costs (what else could we use that bandwidth for).  This is no different than most other businesses.  

I hope that the above helps to explain some of the ”whys”.

Unfortunately, it’s not always as easy as saying, “hey, some of our customers want this this, let’s put it on and pay whatever the costs are and pass those costs along to all of our customers”.  If and when we have additional news to announce, we will certainly do so here and in other places.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 10 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 1711 of 1,783

please add this channel to the Digital Starter package in the Northeast.

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 1712 of 1,783

well, with the announcement that Fox has lost their coverage of European soccer you can kiss FS2 goodbye.  Personally I am happy that Fox is losing the contract as ALexi Lalas and Eric Wynalda et al are terrible, but that is nto going thruogh until 2018. But iut also means that FS2 is nevef going to be in the lineup.  Now the questions we need to start to ask are, will we have access to all of the channels that TNT is planning on using for the European soccer tournaments??????

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 1713 of 1,783

I received notification that this was a "solution" to the problem.  Since we still do not have FS2, this problem remains unsolved and will continue until we have FS2!

Posted by
Contributor

Message 1714 of 1,783

LOL!  Shows up in my mailbox as a "solution".  Coming up on 4 years since Comcast promised FS1 & FS2 when SPEED went away.  Guess they don't want to rush into anything.

So glad I got rid of them and have Wave Broadband now.  I enjoy both FS1 & FS2 in HD anytime and my bill is cheaper.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 1715 of 1,783
Comcast, I would like to know when the channel line up will change? Comcast, you have fed us the same line for four going on five years. Comcast, you are forcing us to watch the same channels year after year.
Wonder why people are cutting the cord, Comcast? More channels, less money and more entertainment. Give us a break, I wish I could believe you.
Comcast, you need to compromise with Fox so you lose fewer customers through chum and churn. Let us know when you have a real solution, Comcast. We are tired of smoke and mirrors. The reasons you give are absolutely unbelievable. Americans are a gullible lot. Some of us have woke up, and we are not going to take it anymore.
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 1716 of 1,783

I can't believe they have the (spheres) to claim that this is "solved".  Won't be solved until they offer FS2.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1717 of 1,783

"Solved" means case closed (to put it bluntly)

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 1718 of 1,783
Uh no this is not a resolved issue ComcastTeds.
Until the full compliance and offerings to all the major markets that had speed channel has been completed is only when you can claim this issue on the thread resolved.
It's extremely sad and unfortunate for the customers to denied access to FS2 across all the major markets while your company continues expansion into wireless services that have no bearing on what actual people want.
So did you complete the buyout of a wireless cell carrier yet? I'm sure it happens before I see FS2
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 1719 of 1,783

Apologies all, not sure how or who marked the earlier post as the solution. I removed that designation from the post. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Posted by
Contributor

Message 1720 of 1,783

I still miss not having FS2 but that horse has been beaten ad naseum without any sign of a resolution.  An additional frustration with sports on TV in general - tried to watch the Indy500 last Sunday,  I don't normally watch them go around in circles (OK, ovals) but I wanted to see how F1 driver Alonso would do.  Unfortunately, NBC (might have been ABC) Sports stopped airing the  race at 180 of 200 laps!!  Talk about FRUSTRATING!   On top of that, I tried to DVR the America's Cup race and got a black screen the whole 3 hours!  Aaarrgggg!  And soon, my most favorite of all sporting events, the 24 Hr of LeMans, will run in a week or 2  - but as usual I expect Comcast/NBCsp/ FS1/ or who ever is pulling the strings to put 1/2 of the race on a channel I have access to and the other half on one I don't!!  Again, AAArrrrgggg! (I know, I said the FS1/FS2 thing had been covered but this is a particularily sensitive subject with me)

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 1721 of 1,783

l_turn9 wrote:

I still miss not having FS2 but that horse has been beaten ad naseum without any sign of a resolution.  An additional frustration with sports on TV in general - tried to watch the Indy500 last Sunday,  I don't normally watch them go around in circles (OK, ovals) but I wanted to see how F1 driver Alonso would do.  Unfortunately, NBC (might have been ABC) Sports stopped airing the  race at 180 of 200 laps!!  Talk about FRUSTRATING!   On top of that, I tried to DVR the America's Cup race and got a black screen the whole 3 hours!  Aaarrgggg!  And soon, my most favorite of all sporting events, the 24 Hr of LeMans, will run in a week or 2  - but as usual I expect Comcast/NBCsp/ FS1/ or who ever is pulling the strings to put 1/2 of the race on a channel I have access to and the other half on one I don't!!  Again, AAArrrrgggg! (I know, I said the FS1/FS2 thing had been covered but this is a particularily sensitive subject with me)

RE Le Mans.  If you go to the WEC website, you can purchase a Le Mans only package, not sure how much, but reasonable.  I purchase the whole WEC season including Le Mans for 30EU.  I can live stream the whole races without any commercial interruptions, and commentary is by John Hindaugh and Alan McNish, of Radio LeMans.  Louis Becket is the pit lane reporter.  For LeMans, they bring in more comentators, including Grahm Goodwinn.  It's a much better way to watch the race, start to finish.  If you have a smart TV, you can airplay it onto the TV, so you don't have to watch your laptop the whole race.  Last Saturday, I also watched the 24 hours of the Nurburgring.  Turned out to be an exciting race.

That being said, if you get hooked on streaming races, it's going to cut into your data allowance (1024Gb)  For an extra $50.00 you can switch to unlimited data, so not a problem.  I called comcast and told them my cable bill (Triple Play) is already obscene, and the agent worked the numbers and got me into a different package than I had, which gives me all the premium movie channels, unlimited data, and no rental fee for the DVR, and I ended up paying less than I was before.  It's worth a try.  I don't miss FS2 at all now.  All the racing I want to see is either on YouTube, or through streaming packages like the one I mentioned with the WEC.  I have another one with Virgin Australia Supercars.  Get to see all the races, including Bathurst 1000, complete w/o commercial interruption.

I too missed the last twenty laps of the Indy 500 because I had recorded it.  It's available now on YouTube.   Good luck.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 1722 of 1,783
Comcast needs to carry FS2!!!!!!!
Posted by
New Poster

Message 1723 of 1,783

I can't wait much longer for comcast to get FS2. DirectTV does have FS2 and I may be forced to move if this channel if not in the lineup soon.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1724 of 1,783
Though I'm in a market that has FS2, it's in SD. I'm back to 200 down internet only and Hulu with Live TV. Saving over $100 a month. Works beautifully on Apple TV 4.
Posted by
New Poster

Message 1725 of 1,783
Who needs to get us options for FS2 Fox?
Posted by
Contributor

Message 1726 of 1,783
Call Donald Trump maybe he could negotiate between Fox and Comcast.
Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 1727 of 1,783

Still baffles me that Xfinity sponsors a Nascar series yet doesn't provide a channel that their practices and qualifying often air on.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 1728 of 1,783

how can we Get FS 2,  direct tv?

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 1729 of 1,783

fishman232323 wrote:

Still baffles me that Xfinity sponsors a Nascar series yet doesn't provide a channel that their practices and qualifying often air on.

And this week, both Xfinity AND Cup qualifying from Michigan are on FS2. 

Posted by
Contributor

Message 1730 of 1,783
At this point, Comcast/Xfinity are at a virtual standstill. Fox Sports wants too much per customer and Comcast/Xfinity refuses to raise the price to cover the cost.
I have to ask what is the business model that says, "Leave them wanting more". This is a traviste.
Obviously, they have been deadlocked for many years. Don't both sides realize the cord cutters are moving in and they don't care.
Well, Fox and Comcast/Xfinity will be deadlocked for centuries at this rate. Unbelievable that these two titans of television can not come to terms.
Oh well, as long as we keep paying our cable fees, there is no incentive to do anything about it.
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1731 of 1,783
Don't parbfor cable. I stopped. Hulu Live really is a great deal. There are several other options. And they all carry the sports networks in HD.
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 1732 of 1,783

The Fox Sports 2 ship has sailed.  It's never going to happen on Comcast.  Another controversy is happening on another thread; how many of you have tried to access the STARZ app on your Apple TV or Firestick or smart TV?  Comcast won't let you, even if you are a STARZ subscriber on the cable side.  Apparently, Comcast is in a snit because STARZ is offering a stand alone streaming service, much like HBO now or Netflix, and they are charging less for this service than COMCAST charges to have STARZ on your cable line up.  You can stilll stream STARZ on the Xfinity app, however the offerings are more limited than what you would be able to see if you were streaming via the STARZ app.  

This is another example how COMCAST could care less about what it's customers would like to watch.  Because of their intransigence, many more people are cutting the cord and investing in streaming services (for much less than what they would pay for cable).  The downside to this is the amount of data you use for your internet.  Because much of what I would want to watch on FS2 I now stream, my data usage went over the limit for the last few months.  I had to step up to unlimited data for an extra $50.00 a month.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 1733 of 1,783
Interesting, so Starz streams their channel. Hmm, it would seem the trend is moving toward everything being streamed. It will be a move up to Comcast / Xfinity to see what will happen next. Amazon has "The Grand Tour", which is great program not being on regular television 📺.
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 1734 of 1,783

markdartj wrote:

The Fox Sports 2 ship has sailed.  It's never going to happen on Comcast.  Another controversy is happening on another thread; how many of you have tried to access the STARZ app on your Apple TV or Firestick or smart TV?  Comcast won't let you, even if you are a STARZ subscriber on the cable side.  Apparently, Comcast is in a snit because STARZ is offering a stand alone streaming service, much like HBO now or Netflix, and they are charging less for this service than COMCAST charges to have STARZ on your cable line up.  You can stilll stream STARZ on the Xfinity app, however the offerings are more limited than what you would be able to see if you were streaming via the STARZ app.  

This is another example how COMCAST could care less about what it's customers would like to watch.  Because of their intransigence, many more people are cutting the cord and investing in streaming services (for much less than what they would pay for cable).  The downside to this is the amount of data you use for your internet.  Because much of what I would want to watch on FS2 I now stream, my data usage went over the limit for the last few months.  I had to step up to unlimited data for an extra $50.00 a month.

Hmm I have Fox Sports 2 (FS2) in my Houston market.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 1735 of 1,783

I agree.  This issue has been befrore COmcast for several years and nothing visible has happened.   For that reason I'll be going to Direct TV or elsewhere within the next 30 days.  If you still hope Comcast will start offering FS2, you are wasting your time/  Find a different hobby.

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 1736 of 1,783

Hmm I have Fox Sports 2 (FS2) in my Houston market.

Were you with a different cable company that was taken over by Comcast/Xfinity?  If so, that's why you have it -- it was grandfathered in.  If that isn't the case.....SHHHHHH!  Don't say it too loudly, they might notice and take it away!  Smiley Happy

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 1737 of 1,783

If you do have FS2, you are lucky that you are in the minority that have it.  You happen to live  in a market where Comcast had a legacy contract with FUEL (which preceeded FS2).  We had FUEL too, but it mysteriously dissapeared about six months before it became FS2.

With Fox no longer covering soccer, there is little on FS2 that I would care to watch.  I watch more racing now than I ever did when SPEED was still around.  To tell the truth, SPEED was a shadow of it's former self, no longer covering diverse racing series, instead showing car shows, much like Velocity does now.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 1738 of 1,783
At this point we are considering the idea of getting rid of our Comcast TV package while keeping our internet & Netflix, and signing up for Sling TV as then we can still have all the channels we actually watch and the added bonus of having FS2 for our race viewing.
Posted by
New Poster

Message 1739 of 1,783
As a new (returning) Comcast customer, I was very surprised today when I looked for Fox Sports 2 to watch the usual NASCAR practice and qualifying. Imagine my confusion when I found I did not have it on my channel lineup, especially since I wanted to watch the practice for the NASCAR "XFINITY SERIES", sponsored by Comcast!!!! Seems that would be part of any negotiation with Fox, NASCAR, and Comcast. Then I tried Fox Sports GO, and received the same message that I could not access the channel. Fortunately, NASCAR will switch to NBC in July. Maybe I'd better check for NBCSN on my channel list...,.
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1740 of 1,783
I recommend Hulu with Live TV. It gives me 4 regional sports networks, All ESPN channels, FS1 and FS2 along with CBS Sports Network.
Posted by
Contributor

Message 1741 of 1,783

It looks like at least half of the 24 Hours of LeMans coverage is on FS2.  I can stream it on my laptop but I would much rather watch it on my TV with surround sound.  I'm surprised that I can stream it on Fox's site since we don't get the channel and Comcast seems to not allow some streaming services like BeIN Sports.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1742 of 1,783

Since Disney gets the largest chunk of money from our cable bills for their ESPN networks (then throw in the multiple Disney / ABC channels) ... Why doesn't Comcast start dropping some of the useless / repetitive ESPN channels to free up some money to give to News Corp to add Fox Sports 2??

It's NO surprise that Comcast grossly overbid for the Olympics TV coverage to force News Corp out of the competition ... And now Comcast along with the IOC are launching the "Olympics Channel" next month whilst killing off the Universal HD (UHD) channel ... Cat Frustrated

Posted by
Service Expert

Message 1743 of 1,783

Seattlesix wrote:

Since Disney gets the largest chunk of money from our cable bills for their ESPN networks (then throw in the multiple Disney / ABC channels) ... Why doesn't Comcast start dropping some of the useless / repetitive ESPN channels to free up some money to give to News Corp to add Fox Sports 2??

It's NO surprise that Comcast grossly overbid for the Olympics TV coverage to force News Corp out of the competition ... And now Comcast along with the IOC are launching the "Olympics Channel" next month whilst killing off the Universal HD (UHD) channel ... Cat Frustrated

Some Comcast markets do have FS2, including my Houston market.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 1744 of 1,783

RobertWy wrote:

Seattlesix wrote:

Some Comcast markets do have FS2, including my Houston market.

In that case, it was most likely grandfathered in.  Except for those situations, FS2 is not among Comcast's channels offered.

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 1745 of 1,783

spdGT wrote:

It looks like at least half of the 24 Hours of LeMans coverage is on FS2.  I can stream it on my laptop but I would much rather watch it on my TV with surround sound.  I'm surprised that I can stream it on Fox's site since we don't get the channel and Comcast seems to not allow some streaming services like BeIN Sports.

Don't waste your time with the Fox (Faux) coverage of the 24 Heuers du Mans.  Their commentary is inept and their ratio of coverage to commercials is about 1 to 1.  Sign up for the WEC streaming package, around $40.00 for the whole season including Le Mans.  While I'm typing this, I'm watching the re-play of the race.  I'm currently in hour 13.  It's divided up into one hour segments, so you can watch an hour at a time and not miss anything.  Plus the streaming and playback is in 4K HD.  Much better picture than over cable.  Also, no commercial breaks and expert commentary, including Alan McNIsh.  I've posted this info elswhere on this thread (It looks like I work for them, I've been advertising their services so much.  Not the case.  I'm just an enthusiastic follower of motorsports.)  I have an Apple TV box so I can "Airplay" anything that comes over my iPhone to the TV via my WiFi connection.  Better than cable.  Cheers, spdGT

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1746 of 1,783

Today (06/25/2017), I again received notification of a solution to the lack of FS2 problem.  In checking it out, I am taken back to Page 1 of this 35 page discussion.   How is that a solution??  The only thing nearly as annoying as not receiving FS2 is continually being notified that there is a solution when in fact there is none.  The only acceptable fix is an announcement that FS2 is now available and until that happens, kindly stop the misleading "solution" notifications.  

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1747 of 1,783
I'm gonna say it one more time. Ditch cable. Go with a streaming service. I highly recommend Hulu with Live TV. Get the channels you want for less money. Comcast has great internet. I consistently get 240 down. Their cable and equipment charges are outrageous. Get the channels you want and save some money on the process.
Posted by
Contributor

Message 1748 of 1,783

We have been wondering and asking the same things for YEARS ever since Comcast dropped Speed, etc.  Direct TV offers FS1 and FS2 but it requires rental of the top level package.

It's a shame but we cannot expect to ever see FS2,  

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1749 of 1,783
That's why I keep saying dump cable and get a streaming service. Best channels. Cheaper pricing.
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 1750 of 1,783