Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Fox Sports 2 (formerly Fuel TV)

Posted by
Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 151 of 1,606 (6,978 Views)

Re: Why does Comcast not carry Fox Sports 2 (formerly Fuel TV)?

Hey Comcast!  Add Fox Sports 2 to the channel lineup ASAP!  Keep up with the competition.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 152 of 1,606 (6,953 Views)

The ARCA race is live on FS 2 but is being replayed Sunday afternoon at 3 PM eastern time on FS 1.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 153 of 1,606 (6,938 Views)

That's not much help since the NASCAR race is on Sunday plus all the NFL games. Weak excuse  Comcast.

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 154 of 1,606 (6,819 Views)

Dear Comcast,

I am a die-hard NASCAR fan and I play many Fantasy NASCAR games.  I watch all NASCAR practices to get an edge on my competition.  However, despite ordering and paying extra for all your Sports programming, I do not get Saturday practices because they are on FS2.  FS2 is not a channel you carry.  In 45 days I am closing on my newly purchased house.   If FS2 is not available by then, I will not only switch my cable viewing to Direct TV/Dish,  I will ditch my home phone and find another Internet provider just to spite your company.   I don't deserve this treatment. End of Story.... Period!

Posted by
Visitor

Message 155 of 1,606 (3,791 Views)

FOX Sports 2

When are we going to get FOX Sports 2?

Posted by
Visitor

Message 156 of 1,606 (6,714 Views)

Go to "Find fox1/fox2 Channel" on foxsports.com home page. Pop-up gives you option to tell Comcast to add to line-up.
Posted by
Visitor

Message 157 of 1,606 (6,019 Views)

Re: Fox Sports 2

Please add FS2 to the lineup.... thank you!

Posted by
Contributor

Message 158 of 1,606 (6,314 Views)

Unfortunately, a Supervisor told me recently...that this "Forum" is JUST for Customers to discuss between themselves AND that Comcast does not EVEN read or monitor our Comments. also, a Tech Support person told me the same thing.
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 159 of 1,606 (6,450 Views)

Great find and suggestion. It also gives an opportunity to add a note. Thanks for the advise.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 160 of 1,606 (6,389 Views)

thanks-i checked my listing and so it is

Posted by
Visitor

Message 161 of 1,606 (3,307 Views)

Re: FOX Sports 2

why don't my series recrdings show up in the Scheduled list under DVR Saved page?  And why are channel numbers being hidden?

Posted by
Contributor

Message 162 of 1,606 (6,064 Views)

That sounds about right.

All image and no service.

Xfinity = Awesome = Go Bone yourself!!!

Highlighted
Posted by
Visitor
Visitor

Message 163 of 1,606 (2,053 Views)

FS2

How about adding FS2 to your channels???  Doesn't make sense, you have ESPN and ESPN2!!  Where is FS2???  Looking to change carriers.  So fed up with COMCAST!!

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 164 of 1,606 (4,248 Views)

FOX SPORTS 2

With Speed going away, Fox sports 1 has switched most of the good shows to Fox sports 2 that Comcast doesn't get!  Can Comcast get with the 1st century and get Fox sports 2?

Barret Jackson auction is this weekend on Fox sports 2!  Any idea how I'm gong to watch it short of flying to Vegas this weekend?

Posted by
Visitor

Message 165 of 1,606 (6,165 Views)

i have been trying 2 get a straight answer reguarding fox sports2 since end of august 4 the nashville market..call center is a joke..
have been told several different stories depending who answers the phone..tried sending messages via facebook page..filing a ticket 2b submitted
2 the marketng (but theres NEVER anyone there 2 actually speak 2)..this is the 4th week i will b missing my nascar..fox sports1 will show 1 practice on friday..no qualifying anywhere..no saturday practices..but we will get the lisey edpn coverage sunday (mostly commericals with little racibg mixed n)
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 166 of 1,606 (6,138 Views)

Shows you how responsive all these frauds are. Athey want is your money and to he-- with us.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 167 of 1,606 (6,011 Views)

FYI NASCAR qualifying is on ESPN2 on Friday.
Posted by
Visitor

Message 168 of 1,606 (5,950 Views)

Another Saturday and NO NASCAR! in any series to watch, like I use to when we had the SPEED channel. Fox Sports 1 lied about how much racing we would see and said nothing about Fox Sports 2 until the last minute, which we do not have where I live. Thanks for nothing..........literally.

P.S. 'Crowd Goes Wild', boring.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 169 of 1,606 (5,886 Views)

we get both in houston...
Posted by
Visitor

Message 170 of 1,606 (5,829 Views)

I want Fox Sports 2 for programming but Im not sure how much I would watch. The Blue Border Box at the bottom of Fox Sport is like twice the size of ESPN's or any of the news networks, Its totally out of hand and it makes it nearly impossible to watch ITS HUGE, and their even doing it on the NFL broadcast. No I have that along with Joe Buck personally ruining my weekends. An how and is NBCs NASCAR coverage going to be That many weeks of Kyle Petty with be intolerable!

BUT Truly the channel I want in New York/Jersey Metro Comcaast version is AXIS TV. Mark Cuban's channel formally HDNet. It is one of the best channels like everything is LIVE and very music-centric! I had it on Comcast in Chicago and my parents have it in Ohio? Why not here??? Its a sick channel and lots of great music and its all recorded in HD specifically  1080p at 120Hrz refresh rate applicable cameras. Its un-real

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 171 of 1,606 (5,806 Views)

Convo I had with Comcast this morning:  (I am  in the Nashville area) (I removed the agents last name)

Emmanuela : Hello JEFF, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is 

Emmanuela . Please give me one moment to review your information.

JEFF: My Issue: CHANNEL LINEUP

Emmanuela : Hello, Jeff.

JEFF: HI

Emmanuela : I can see here you have some concern with your channel line up, is that right?

JEFF: I would like to know when Comcast is adding FoxSports2 to my lineup.  I pay extra for the sports tier package and I don't get this.  I watch NASCAR activities and it is shown on FS2 instead of FS1 on  Saturdays.  I am upset enough to leave COMCAST.

Emmanuela : Oh I am sorry to hear that, Jeff.

Emmanuela : No worries,You've reached the right department. I'd be happy to help you and provide you with excellent customer service today. ill personally check the information regarding Foxsport2.

Emmanuela : Jeff,for us to get started, I just want to ask some questions and do an account review after we resolve your issue. Will that be okay?

JEFF: I guess if you feel its necessary to answer this very simple question

Emmanuela : Yes, I will need to check the account and package to make sure that the channel is avaialble on your area.

Emmanuela Monique: While waiting I want to introduce to you comcast.com, Comcast.com has an extensive series of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that cover all of our products. Customers do not have to sign in to access the FAQs. Quick steps to do it...Open a web browser window and go to http://customer.comcast.com/Pages/HelpNFC.aspx?id=Comcast-Help-and-Support-Cable-TV On the home page, the navigation menus are on the left side of the window and click on Customers then Help and Support.

Emmanuela : Thank you for waiting

Emmanuela : Jeff, the foxsport2 channel is the new Fuel tv channel, which your area is not covering.

Emmanuela : As I have checked here they are still working on adding the channel on your area, however there are no known updates regarding this matter.

Emmanuela : Also, just to set proper expectation, the Fuel channel (foxsport2 ) channel is under Digital Preferred.

JEFF: ok.... well with no news in sight, I guess I will contact Direct TV this weekend and get set up with them.  How do I return my Comcast equipment?

Emmanuela : I apologize for this matter, Jeff. I hope you would give comcast more time to work on this. You will need to visit local office to return devices.

JEFF: ok thank you.  I will go ahead and post this news on the Comcast forum board so the many others who are asking this very same question can avoid calling you guys to complain.

Emmanuela : You are most welcome.

Emmanuela : Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Jeff.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 172 of 1,606 (5,792 Views)

It's the same two step crock I got with them but at least they didn't discontinue the chat as they did with me when I asked them how it could be possible that they didn't choose their station programming. I guess they do not want to keep customers around.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 173 of 1,606 (5,780 Views)

This is a reply and a thank you to all of those who have posted about the loss of auto racing coverage.  It is indefensible. Bottom line, if Comcast can't figure out how to offer what its customers are paying for and have every right to expect, it's off to Dish or DirecTV.  I wonder if Comcast is figuring that we will all forget the issue once the season is over.  Not likely.  I am so very close to dropping Comcast.  All that is said about it being a dinosaur is true, which is a shame because when it began it was such an excellent business model.  Even its customer service was outstanding.  Now the CSR's are pleasant and try to be helpful, but they cannot keep afloat a sinking product.  Frankly, I am very glad I don't have any money invested in the company.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 174 of 1,606 (5,757 Views)

I am in the South Jersey area and Nascar used to be carried on the Speed Channel.  It is now FoxSports1.  Nascar when not carried on ESPN is being carried by FoxSports2.  We do not get FS2 on our channel lineup on Comcast here in NJ.  I called Comcast Customer Support today and requested that FS2 be added to our lineup.  She took my request and told me when they get a certain # of requests they will add it to the Channel Lineup.  Please all you Nascar fans in Southern New Jersey take 5 minutes and call the Comcast Customer Support line so we can get this channel in our area. The more we call the faster they will consider adding it.  Do it now so we can watch the 2013 Nascar Chase programing.  Thanks!

Posted by
Contributor

Message 175 of 1,606 (5,751 Views)

Everyone no matter where you live needs to call. I am in the Pacific NW and we, racing fans, want it also. Let's not give up and keep calling until the get tired of hearing from us
Posted by
Visitor

Message 176 of 1,606 (5,649 Views)

This has all been such a mess.  We all got SPEED channel and they carried most of the NASCAR practices and qualifying.  SPEED changed to Fox Sports 1 and the coverage disappeared.  Now it is on Fox Sports 2 and Comcast is not providing that channel.  I am a very unhappy Comcast customer.  Do you think they care?  I think not.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 177 of 1,606 (5,633 Views)

Direct TV is looking better and better. My bill just raised $50 and I still don't get FS2,Direct TV has a great deal right now and I can get FS2.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 178 of 1,606 (5,718 Views)

When will comcast have FOX SPORTS 2.  I am a BIG FAN of NASCAR. I pay alot of money for my services.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 179 of 1,606 (5,703 Views)

Call them and request it. Please read the message above stating that when they feel they have enough requests they will add it. I don't know that I believe that as they are renown at talking out of both sides of their collective  mouths.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 180 of 1,606 (5,614 Views)

So if I was paying for speed...am I still paying for it?  And not getting it OR getting the 'temp airing on fox sports 2" channel that xfinity/comcast does not REALLY have??  Where is my truck race !!  Not football games where the last 6 minutes really means 60 minutes !!

Posted by
Visitor

Message 181 of 1,606 (5,572 Views)

what the hay--missed the prerace show for the truck series--- thank you comcast but your welcome for the money i pay for Fox Sports 1 which does'nt cover the show i want to watch!!!!! 

Posted by
Contributor

Message 182 of 1,606 (5,510 Views)

No mickey, they don't.

They don't a rats bung hole about us.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 183 of 1,606 (5,495 Views)

Yesterday a race scheduled for Fox Sports 1 was moved to Fox Sports 2.  Well, I pay over $100 to get 160 channels including Fox Sports 1 and digital, but cannot find Fox Sports 2 anywhere.  Therefore as far as I am concerned I am being cheated out of programs I have paid to view.  The same thing happened earlier in the day when a Race scheduled for ESPN was moved to ESPN Classic, for which I would have to subscribe to an even higher priced package.  I paid for the channel where the race was supposed to be, and if it gets moved it should get moved to a channel that is also within the package paid for.  Anyone else having these problems.  I am in 33051 Florida Keys.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 184 of 1,606 (5,477 Views)

Yes, same issues here with Comcast. Even though I pay 9.99 extra for Sports package, it does not include FS2 or ESPN Classic. In the past, ESPN Classic was dropped. I am missing a tremendous amount of Motorsports coverage now that SPEED is off the air here in US. Comcast has told me they are not interested in FS2 for most of us. It is only found in Houston and maybe 2 or 3 Other cities they have Contracts with which makes no sense. Excuses are all we get from ALL our calls and Emails....Even my Email reply from Comcast Corporate! IF I could get Direct TV where I live, I would in a heartbeat.
Posted by
Contributor

Message 185 of 1,606 (5,444 Views)

you can also get FS2 and ESPN Classic using DISH,not sure what the price is using Dish,but worth checking into.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 186 of 1,606 (5,334 Views)

Not only all of this but Fox Sports has decided that they will put the Top game of the Champions League fixtures each day on this nonsense FS2 channel which is not carried I would assume to drive people like us to bug comcast to add it. Or you can spend some more money and sign up for some ridiculous FSoccer2go program.

I am very upset with Comcast for a variety of issues separate from this but from reading other posts it appears that Fox is consciously putting high demand events on this auxiliary channel in order to coerce networks into carrying their full FS lineup.

End of the day I don't get to watch Bayern v Man City and I am not happy.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 187 of 1,606 (5,325 Views)

Comcast...please stop giving NASCAR fans the run around.  No one seems to be able to give a definitive  answer as to when or if or why Fox Sports 2 is going to be offered or not offered to Comcast customers.  Comcast is making for a case for customers to  switch to another provider.

Posted by
Edited on
‎10-03-2013 07:08 PM

Contributor

Message 188 of 1,606 (5,177 Views)

[ Edited ]

I want to let everyone know that in the Houston market, we have Fox Sports 2 now, but not in HD yet, it's only in SD on channel 111. I spoke with a buddy that works in the main office in Houston and he said they will be adding this channel along with 37 more HD channels in the coming weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

If you want to watch Fox Sports 2, it has been added now, but only in SD at the moment. The HD Channel number he said should be channel 711.

If you got any other questions, you are welcome to email me and I will try to answer any questions......

Posted by
Contributor

Message 189 of 1,606 (5,160 Views)

Today there was a notice that we are getting an all French language channel. What's that all about. They can't give us Fox Sports 2, but a channel that I can't believe is in high demand. I have a question for the Houston viewer does your buddy know what will happen to the rest of the country who do not have Fox Sports 2.
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 190 of 1,606 (5,158 Views)

Soooo...I just received an email from Comcast regarding my "concern" with a "click here to review reply"

Spoiler

Ummmm...there is NO reply.

Comcast....please address this issue 

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 191 of 1,606 (5,155 Views)

Soooo...I just received an email from Comcast regarding my "concern" with a "click here to review reply"

Ummmm...there is NO reply.

Comcast....please address this issue 

Posted by
Contributor

Message 192 of 1,606 (5,151 Views)

He told me that there will be a roll-out over time to other markets, but he didn't know when that would be happening, since he only works for the Houston Market.

I must say, at least we can get it now in SD now, until they launch their next set of HD channels at the end of this year he said.

Keep an eye on your channel lineups on your STB, don't depend on the lineup on the comcast website....it still lists channels that changed channels a year ago in their old channel spot on their lineup online.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 193 of 1,606 (5,206 Views)

Just to add another voice to add Fox Sports 2 to Comcast lineup in Waltham, MA.

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 194 of 1,606 (5,198 Views)

Add me to the list of people who are asking you to PLEASE carry FoxSports2.  Thanks.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 195 of 1,606 (5,176 Views)

I don't think anyone is home at Comcast. It's been two months since FS1 inception but no news on FS2 ?!?

The real villan is NASCAR here, why would they license brodacsts to a new network that's not in a major provider's lineup?

Posted by
Visitor

Message 196 of 1,606 (5,174 Views)

So, in other words, to make us feel good.hmph!

Posted by
Visitor
Message 197 of 1,606 (5,131 Views)

NASCAR sold the rights to Fox and they decide what network they can put it on. NASCAR can not demand that they put it on a major network. The people to blame is Comcast for not adding FS2 and Fox for broadcasting on a network that few people get.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 198 of 1,606 (5,105 Views)

This is entirely on Comcast.

Comcast is paying Fox to broadcast FS1 & FS2, thats what the press release back on Feb 12, 2013 was all about.

Its Comcast' decision to not make FS2 available to markets that didn't already have Fuel TV.

Comcast doesn't care about me or you!!!

This is what happens when a corporation gets so big it stops responding to its customers.

We need to stop patronizing the companys that advertise on comcast and they will put pressure on comcast by threating to not advertise on comcast.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 199 of 1,606 (5,109 Views)

Fox Sport 2

I would like to see Fox Sport 2 in the comcast lineup

Thanks

Posted by
Contributor

Message 200 of 1,606 (5,060 Views)

Re: Fox Sport 2

If they say they don't have a channel to put FS2 on,they need to take one of the NFL channels off and put it there.