Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Fox New Live and Amazon Fire TV

New Poster

Fox New Live and Amazon Fire TV

When using Amazon Fire Stick, Fox News Live (both New and Business News) are the only channels which get disconnected every time I turn the TV off.  To see Fox News Live again, I have to log off Fox News Live from the Fire TV stick, and then re login via web at Foxnews.com/activate with new code shown by the Fire Stick

It appears that Comcast is dropping this access (or, censoring) Fox News Live every time it gets an opportunity.  It does not seem to happen with another similar channel like CNBC.

New Poster

Re: Fox New Live and Amazon Fire TV

Same issue, cannot watch Fox news live on Amazon Fire although I have the full xfinity package. This is not acceptable. I pay for the service, should be able to watch in my home on whatever device I choose.
New Poster

Re: Fox New Live and Amazon Fire TV

I’m having the same problem with Fox News, Food Network, and HGTV. Comcast customer service acts like they’ve never heard of this problem. They reset my account and had me sign in again. Fox News came right up and less than an hour later it stops and I get the error message saying my provider does not allow access to the network. If they would just acknowledge that they know of the problem and that they will work on the issue it would go a long way!

Forum Changes:
Open Wifi Hotspots Northeast Division... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation