Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Food Network HD missing from channel lineup after "channel neighborhoods" put into effect

New Poster

Food Network HD missing from channel lineup after "channel neighborhoods" put into effect

Food Network HD is missing from channel lineup now that "channel neighborhoods" put into effect.  I recently received a letter describing the new channel neighborhoods and was told that we would NOT lose any channels because of this change.  Also it was said that Food Network HD would be moving from channel 1280 to 1424.  Now we only have Food Network SD on channel 70 only.  I was told by support that you can only watch Food Network HD on TV Go now.  It was because Food Network "probably" decided not to provide the HD on the normal channel lineup.  Is anyone else having this problem and if so, what can be done about it?

Official Employee

Re: Food Network HD missing from channel lineup after "channel neighborhoods" put into effect

Hello mccartt4, what area are you in? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Food Network HD missing from channel lineup after "channel neighborhoods" put into eff

My network just refreshed and I have a new mother's day themed wallpaper, which is nice, but I also noticed that my Food Network channel has disappeared. It used to be channel 70 but I now see it on channel 181. At least I still have it but I'm not sure why it changed and what else has changed. I am located in the Chicago, northwest suburb of South Elgin.
New Poster

Re: Food Network HD missing from channel lineup after "channel neighborhoods" put into eff

Food Network shows up at channels 47, 681 and 1484 when I do a search.  I can't get any of them. When I select the Food Network, I get the message "Sorry, there seems to be a problem here."  Channel 681 and 1484 show up under Free To Me. Not sure when this change occurred since I had a couple of shows still on my DVR that I didn't watch last week.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation