Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

ESPN Classic

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 1 of 4 (449 Views)

ESPN Classic

Yesterday I was recieving this channel and now today it says I am not authorized to watch it. Whats up with that? Did it move up to the sports and entertainment package I hope not.
3 REPLIES
Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 2 of 4 (448 Views)

Re: ESPN Classic

In my area its near the sports and entertainment package channels so Im afraid so.
Posted by
Valued Contributor

Message 3 of 4 (428 Views)

Yes it did here in Southeast CT. They announced the move about a month ago & it's now part of our Sports Tier (which I don't subscribe to)...
Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 4 of 4 (417 Views)

I finally called comcast about this and yes it did move to the sports & entertainment package but I don't subscribe to that package. Ever since espn classic moved I am now getting NBA TV and NHL Network and I have always gotten The outdoor channel Fox Soccer NFL Network & Fox Movie Channel witc has always been apart of the sports & entertainment package so go figure. The one channel I really liked watching I can no longer get uggh.