Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Dump Viceland

New Poster

Dump Viceland

Viceland is a horrible channel on Comcast and should be removed. They promote drug use, body self mutilation, etc. Also, their viewer ratings are terrible. Surely Comcast can provide better programming than Viceland.

Admin1

Re: Dump Viceland

Hi Gary8888 -- Thank you for sharing your thoughts about this channel. We appreciate your feedback about the programming this channel shows. We would recommend sharing your thoughts here: Channel Feedback. Your suggestions help us to reevaluate our channel lineups as well as our overall content delivery, allowing us to create the best customer experience possible.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Valued Contributor

Re: Dump Viceland

Alcohol kills more people than weed, but nobody's advocating a return to Prohibition.

Look, not everyone is going to be satisfied with all the channels in the lineup. Many people have strong feelings against Fox News, RT, or MSNBC, but those channels reach a particular audience so Comcast is not just going to drop them (especially since they also own MSNBC). 

If you don't like a channel, you can edit your viewer Guide, set top box, or TV to hide or block it, just like I do with the Adult channels. 

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation