Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Customer Service?

New Poster

Customer Service?

I have Directv but I am not happy with it.  But I am reading the reviews of people commenting about the customer service with Xfinfity and it looks pretty bad?  Long waits at the few Xfinity stores, unhappy employees...  Is there a way to see more reviews of and sort by date so I can see if service is mproving?

New Poster

Re: Customer Service?

I have not had good success with Comcast support.  Recently called because a few channels were not working, we tried all the normal stuff (unplugging, etc...) and then they asked for me to get the serial number from the box, I told them they have it online and they retrieved it.  Did a reset from the support guy, still no channels so bad equipment.  I was given option to have a box sent to my house a few business days later, asked if there was another option, he said his advanced technical team that day can fix it and they can call me.  I asked why he would make me wait a few days if someone could fix it that day?  They have me a 13 hour window for someone to call me.  In the end, easier to go get the box at the customer center which I will do when I have time.  Also, in my last couple experiences, for some reason my "internet" gets reset when working with them.  The impact of this is the chat gets disconnected, you cannot get a copy of the chat transcript, and the survey at the end does not come up to provide feedback.  

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation