New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Country Music channel

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 1 of 2

CMT moved to the Sports pkg????  Country Music Channel to the Sports Package??!!!  Are you friggin kidding me!  I have been with Comcast for 5 years and ONLY because I can't get satellite where I live, and HATE comcast.  And every time I think it can't get worse you prove me wrong.  The only thing that has been good for me with comcast is the internet service.  Other than that it stinks.  I am so happy more & more people are streaming, since maybe it will MAKE you get a clue and improve your service

1 REPLY
Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 2 of 2

mfrost1 wrote:

CMT moved to the Sports pkg????  Country Music Channel to the Sports Package??!!!  Are you friggin kidding me!  I have been with Comcast for 5 years and ONLY because I can't get satellite where I live, and HATE comcast.  And every time I think it can't get worse you prove me wrong.  The only thing that has been good for me with comcast is the internet service.  Other than that it stinks.  I am so happy more & more people are streaming, since maybe it will MAKE you get a clue and improve your service

It was changed to "Sports & Entertainment" a while ago. I guess that covers it for them. Whatever isn't "sports" is "entertainment".