Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Comcast Customer Experience After 1 month in 2 yrs promo South Bend CH22 will be drop!!

Valued Contributor

Comcast Customer Experience After 1 month in 2 yrs promo South Bend CH22 will be drop!!

I recieved letter from Comcast Customer Experience and Comcast will drop South Bend channel 22  ...I remember Sunday afternoon when Chicagoland Bears fans >  would  rotate their antenna east  (before Comcast) and watch the Bears and extra NFL games on tv (Bears game was blackout)...as of April 1, 2018 > Comcast will drop WSTB CBS channel 22 from Chicagoland listing...No more Colts games and other NFL teams > B.S Comcast!!

Official Employee

Re: Comcast Customer Experience After 1 month in 2 yrs promo South Bend CH22 will be drop!!

Hello jcr46383. ​​ Thank you for your feedback regarding the WSBT (CBS) channel. We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us. Please feel free to leave official feedback here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation