Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Channel Lineup for Pro Plus package

New Poster

Channel Lineup for Pro Plus package

I'm trying to decide whether to just go straight internet with a streaming device or use Comcast TV services.  I talked to a service rep earlier who suggested the "Pro Plus" package. He mentioned locals and some others like Discovery but I'd like to see the complete channel lineup so I can compare it to other options.  Is there a link I can follow to see?  My zip code is 06716.  Thanks.

New Poster

Re: Channel Lineup for Pro Plus package

Why is getting info from Comcast like pulling teeth?  I cannot WAIT for Frontier to get to my street....

Official Employee

Hello MaxMercy, unfortunately the channel line up site will show you all the channels in your area. However, I can send you a side by side channels line up for what you have currently vs what comes in the Pro Plus. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I am also trying to get the list of actual stations offered by internet pro " plus" thank you

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation