Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Channel 101 WeatherScan Missing

New Poster

Channel 101 WeatherScan Missing

I am extremely disheartened to learn that Channel 101 has been removed from my Channel lineup. In my opinion, it was a very poor managerial decision to take away a channel that is obviously viewed by many, many paying customers (as is evident in all the responses in this discussion thread). Please review and re-evaluate your decision and bring back Channel 101 as many of your paying, loyal customers utilize this channel. Also keep in mind that you also have elderly customers and disabled customers, who may not be able to travel outdoors in hot, humid and/or rainy weather, so they actually need to know what the weather is at any given time of day so they can prepare their day/night accordingly. Please do not give me the proverbial answer to watch "The Weather Channel" as the majority of time you cannot get your local weather forecast as they constantly air TV shows, plus some of their forecasts are loops. Also "Local on the 8's" does not come on every 8 minutes and many times you can hardly read the tiny print, even the lettering on the bottom of the screen is transparent at times depending on what the background is. So as a long time loyal Xfinity customer, I ask you to please bring back Channel 101. Remember the first rule of customer service, "the customer is always right". Therefore please do the right thing and hear all of your many customers plea for help, "bring back Channel 101". Thank you.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation