members

online now

discussions

Cablecard & HDHomerun Prime

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

Hi I'm having an aweful few months with Comcast. I changed my services a couple of months ago and spent ever since trying to get everything worked out. I still have a couple to go, but I was hoping that someone here can help me.

I got an HDHomeRun Prime device last month and got a cable card from Comcast, at first I had issues with even getting it activated but after a 45minute phone call I was at least able to get it activated. Still having issues with it though, some of the channels that I'm supposed to be getting isn't being found when I do a scan and then even some of the channels that it does fine it tells me that it can't watch. It's really bothersome that I've had so many issues with Comcast technical and customer service the last couple of months after being a Comcast customer for going on 7 years.

Please advise how to correct the issues, or refer me to someone who can assist.

1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

Hi, BertLittleton - I checked your account and the cable card is not paired. Please provide:  

- Host ID

- Cable Card Serial Number  

Please private message me this info, as well as your name, address, account number, and I will take care of your cable card issue.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon