Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

CMT Not Available

Frequent Visitor

CMT Not Available

Anyone in the Attleboro area with Digital Preferred no longer able to access to CMT? I had access during the summer because I watched Nashville. When searching for the channel to record the new season, I noticed the channel now states "no longer available". When I look up the channel On Demand, it now states it's only available with the Sports and Entertainment package. I have Digital Preferred and have NEVER had the Sports and Entertainment package. It's strange because I get a bunch of channels that are supposed to be part of Sports and Entertainment, but not CMT.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: CMT Not Available

Yes, CMT was moved to a higher tier. The new season of Nashville is also on Spike and TVLAND.

Frequent Visitor

Re: CMT Not Available

barbie123 wrote:

Yes, CMT was moved to a higher tier. The new season of Nashville is also on Spike and TVLAND.

Thanks for the reply. I never received notification about this so was very confused last night. Researching this today it looks like the tier changed happened in 2016 which is weird because I still had the channel at least up until August 2017. The change seems like another way to squeeze an additional $9.95 out of customers. Such a rip-off.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation