Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Boomerang

New Poster

Boomerang

I watched Boomerang channel, today. Now I’m trying to watch tonight, and it’s gone. What’s happened to it???

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Boomerang

@KennyDani wrote:
I watched Boomerang channel, today. Now I’m trying to watch tonight, and it’s gone. What’s happened to it???

Per your February statement, April 10, 2018 was the last day for Boomerang as part of Comcast's lineup

All Replies
Official Employee

@KennyDani wrote:

Per your February statement, April 10, 2018 was the last day for Boomerang as part of Comcast's lineup

New Poster

WHYYY did you not announce this to Comcast/Xfinity customers?! I want to know why it was taken out of the lineup as it was the ONLY channel that showed older cartoons! Skating on thin ice with this customer Comcast..😡
New Poster

Please bring boomerang back. 

Regular Contributor

Very sad that comcast (Xfinity) the Largest Cable company in the U.S. doesn't carry the Boomerang in all markets and now it sounds like they are removing in the markets that did carry Boomerang. Was out West recently and watching on "Cox"
 cable. Loved watching old cartoons. Kids will never know who Bugs Bunny is.

New Poster

Sorry for the long time between emails. I rarely check this. Ty for the reply informing me about Boomerang. Any chance Comcast will ever get it back?

New Poster

does Comcast/Xfinity offer the Boomerang or is it now subscription only?  Why could'nt you take one of those awful home shoppin networks and provive Boom instead?

New Poster

Loosing Boomerang is one of the most upsetting things ever. My son watched Tom and Jerry EVERY SATURDAY MORNING! He’s 4 and now we have to buy or rent Tom and Jerry movies that aren’t the same as the original show. How do we get Boomerang back?? Is it an option to pay for the channel?
New Poster

Comcast is officially the worst. Bad enough you do ridiculous, inexplicable things like make CMT part of a sports package but now you remove a channel I watch regularly. Does this mean my bill will be going down now that I have less channels?
Regular Contributor

What area did you Loose Boomerang? Here in NE Philly I remember when comcast first Added digital cable they had Boomerang Ondemand only and that went away very quickly.I know Southern areas had it Atlantis, GA.
New Poster

What do we have to do to get it back, or at least try?
Admin1

Hi Ghart08 -- We do not have any plans to bring Boomerang back at this time. 

New Poster

Fantastic...that's exactly the kind of answer you want to hear from a company that charges you for a service in response to a request to restore service on a channel you were paying for.

New Poster

NOT OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤬😡🤬😡 that was one of the only channels we as a family actually watched!!!!!!!
New Poster

I am 100% of the belief that Comcast really doesn't care what any of their customers think. All they care about is getting those payments every month so they can do ridiculous things like bidding on FOX. As much as I loathe Disney I hope they outbid Comcast for no other reason than they don't deserve to own anything else they can screw up. As soon as FIOS becomes available in my area it's sayonara.

New Poster

Comcast needs to bring boomerang back!!! I say we get a petition going and force them to bring it back!!!!!