Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
New Visitor
  • The Community would like to Welcome you!

Bein Sports in HD and Fox Sports 2

Why do we still not have Bein Sports in HD? Verizon Fios, Dish and Direct TV all offer this channel in true HD. In addition why is Fox Sports 2 not offered as well? I am seriously considering switching my service to Verizon Fios as a result of this. I would appreciate a response from Comcast.

Posted by
Service Expert

Re: Bein Sports in HD and Fox Sports 2

grinchoi wrote:

Why do we still not have Bein Sports in HD? Verizon Fios, Dish and Direct TV all offer this channel in true HD. In addition why is Fox Sports 2 not offered as well? I am seriously considering switching my service to Verizon Fios as a result of this. I would appreciate a response from Comcast.

Well, the response is that this is a customer-to-customer help forum so we aren't able to add any channels to anyone's lineup.  In addition, you need to contact your local Comcast franchise to request channels and the more people that request them, the better chance they will be added.  And then, you need to be in the right tier before you can actually watch the channels.  [I hate that last part, too.]

These are public Help and Support forums. As such, any personal information such as full name, address, telephone number, account number or email address can be viewed by anyone on the internet. Keep your identity safe and post only information related to your problem.

Official Comcast Employees names are in Red. "Experts" are customers who volunteer their time in the Help forums. Only Official Comcast Employees have access to your account information.