Lineup
Channel
Verizon Fios Burlington - Digital 466
Comcast Chelsea - Digital 951

Local Channels

Lineup
Channel
Broadcast - Local Broadcast 50.2

Have you tried ch 951? If the channel is not there then the affiliate station has been removed. Try contacting them here:

New Poster

Re: Antenna TV 01907 gone?

It was 951 last year , then they changed to 1050 ... but now 1050 is The Justice Channel and Antenna TV is nowhere to be found. The DVR is still recording the shows that I have prgrammed on Antenna TV but it is recording shows on the Justice Channel but the recording says it is the shows on Antenna TV (Hazel, Bewitched, Johnny Carson etc). thanks for the link ... i will try that.

RadTV wrote:

pathanas wrote:

looking for antenna TV in 01907 area code it used to be on 1050 WBIN

Channel finder indicates the following:

Channel Finder

Results for 01907:

Cable Channels

Lineup
Channel
Verizon Fios Burlington - Digital 466
Comcast Chelsea - Digital 951

Local Channels

Lineup
Channel
Broadcast - Local Broadcast 50.2

Have you tried ch 951? If the channel is not there then the affiliate station has been removed. Try contacting them here:

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Antenna TV 01907 gone?

Antenna TV is a broadcast network that was carried by WBIN. It looks like they are only broadcasting Justice Network since being bought by Univision recently:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WBIN-TV

I'm not sure if there are any affiliates near you. It looks like 01907 is NE of Boston. Oddly, it seems as if WBIN, based in Derry NH, is further away from you than Boston. Even weirder, the Wikipedia article shows the transmitter coordinates as west of Boston.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/42%C2%B023'02.0%22N+71%C2%B029'37.0%22W/@42.7438089,-71.5459727,9....

Just noticed that is because they halted their own transmitter, and are channel sharing with another station:

"The station shut down its channel 35 transmitter on Merrill Hill in Hudson, New Hampshire on September 15, 2017 and began operating on channel 27 through a channel sharing agreement with channel 66 (then WUTF-DT); the WBIN-TV license was subsequently sold by Carlisle One Media, a company controlled by Bill Binnie, to WUNI's owner, Univision Communications."

I'd assume another station may eventually pick it up, as Boston is a rather large market. RIght now, the AntennaTV affiliate map has a nice hole centered on that area.

http://antennatv.tv/interactive-affiliate-map/

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation