Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

A&E website says...

Contributor

A&E website says...

That this network is not included in your current XFINITY TV service. I tried to add it to my fire stick and xfinity or Comcast is not listed on there. Why and when did it change?
Admin1

Re: A&E website says...

Hi sherrisno -- I checked on this website and Xfinity is listed under TV providers. I tested this and was able to successfully sign in and watch programming on A&E's site. Have you still been unable to view content on their site? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I’m trying to sign in using the fire-stick and then select xfinity and it is not there nor is listed in other/more providers...how else can I sign in...is xfinity not supporting AE TV ?
New Poster

If you have Xfinity don’t select Amazon Fire Stick

I have an amazon fire stick and xfinity cable. When prompted to select device type ie Anazon Fire stick, Apple TV etc...xfinity is not offered as a provider, and I can enter in my activation code. It’s not listed in the lore producers section either. However if you select a different device other than amazon fire stick Xfinity is offered as a provider. Just FYI.
Contributor

If you go to aetv.com/activate , Xfinity or Comcast is not listed.  The day I made this post, I could neither watch on the computer or the firestick.  I can now log in online but would like to be able to watch a&e also on the a&e app on the firestick.  Is that not supported?

New Poster

I had success with my fire stick, but when entering the activation code, I chose Apple TV instead of firestick.. it still connected it and is working on my firestick.
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the info. I tried it and it worked for me too! Very  much  appreciated.  =)

Select  Apple tv instead of Amazon  fire stick, then select  Comcast/Xfinity, enter your  code and it should  work. It did for me.

I don't  know why it has to  be difficult.

New Poster

Doesn’t work anymore. At least not for me. I tried apple and Roku and neither were successful. Had anyone found another work around?
New Poster

Thank you for this info.  It was driving me nuts!  Telling the aetv website that it is an Apple and not a Fire Stick works perfectly!

Than you for your help!

Michael

New Poster

Comcast Xfinity is not showing up as a provider for A&E
Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 8 in conversation