Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

xfinity internet plus 10.00 hidden fee for tv plus 8.00 hidden fee for broadcast tv

New Poster

xfinity internet plus 10.00 hidden fee for tv plus 8.00 hidden fee for broadcast tv

I honestly would not have agreed to the service terms if i had know you would have all these hidden fees.. I wanted internet for what the promotion said 19.99!!! Not all the lies whenever i call to try to figure out my bill. You all MUST get a bonus for signing customes up for all these extra things they say they dont want but find them on there bills in the end. I just want to cancel my service but because it a couple of days past the 30 days i cant because you are going to charge me for it anyways !

Problem Solver

Re: xfinity internet plus 10.00 hidden fee for tv plus 8.00 hidden fee for broadcast tv

@leahabankston wrote:

I honestly would not have agreed to the service terms if i had know you would have all these hidden fees.. I wanted internet for what the promotion said 19.99!!! Not all the lies whenever i call to try to figure out my bill. You all MUST get a bonus for signing customes up for all these extra things they say they dont want but find them on there bills in the end. I just want to cancel my service but because it a couple of days past the 30 days i cant because you are going to charge me for it anyways !

You are talking about a promotion for the $19.99 Internet rate. What else was specified in the promotion to get that special rate?

Did get a writen copy of what the actual promotion was? Was it found on the Internet, or something mailed to you?

Official Employee

Re: xfinity internet plus 10.00 hidden fee for tv plus 8.00 hidden fee for broadcast tv

Hello, 

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.