Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

take care of loyal customers

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 9

I have been a loyal member for 22 years, but know I have to call in and try to get a lower rate cause my two year contract is up,  this is getting crazy, my son same thing in denver, but his deals were better there than here, they pull you in for a year with a good deal and then they hammer you the next year to recoup what they lost that first year. I realize the upper managers and owners have upcoming vacations. but I am at the verge of cancelling cable and strictly internet, cost me 60 bucks a month. wake up comcast take care of your loyal customers. the internet and all the electronic gadgets out there are going to put yall out of business.

8 REPLIES
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 9

Hi MAD999, we appreciate our loyal customers and  I can assist in going over current promotions available to you at this time and will send you a private message to further assist.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 3 of 9

Did they give you a good deal?  I'm in the same boat

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 9

Hi AbelC. I can assist you with looking into new promotions. Follow this link to look at the promotions in your area. If you see something you like, send me a private message with the street address and first and last name of the account holder, and we can get get you repackaged. 

To send a private message, click on my name, then click private message me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 5 of 9
What would the price be for basic cable and internet. No phone, no premium channels. Just basic cable and the internet.
Posted by
Visitor

Message 6 of 9

Can you help me with with repackaging? I don't use my phone anymore and wanted to switch to Preferred XF Double Play at the new customer rate of $89.99 but since I have Triple Play they said I couldn't have that package. I do autopay and pay on time every month and it is ridiculous what they offer new customers but treat the long time ones to higher bills. So I can either cancel all together and come back in 6 months and get the package I want anyways while Xfinity does not get my money for 6 months or I can put it in someone else's name and get what I want that way which is a lot of trouble but I am willing to go the extra mile to get my bill down. Can we just bypass all that and someone give me the package now? 

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 7 of 9
Still waiting for response.
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 8 of 9

Hello MAD999. We certainly value your business. I can help you with your current service rates and I can check to see if there is something we can offer you that will be a better fit for you. Please send me a private message with your full name, account number, and service address so I can assist you. 

To send the private message, click my name: "ComcastJoeTru", then click "Private Message Me".

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 9 of 9

Is it just me, I am tired of dealing with Comcast, 109 for double play jumps to 142.00, braodcast fee, regional sports fee, taxes on top of taxes, just came back from comcast office. request to lower my monthly bill,  I'm told NO, but there are better rates on the website, oh yes that is in other areas but not here. I'm thinking, basically we already got you hooked, why would we want to give you a better deal and lose money. you are at the lowest amount. wish there was enough of people to boycott this company and force them to lower the rates.  but hey were up a creek, no other competitor in the area so I guess comcast is safe.