Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

price increase without notification to customer

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

price increase without notification to customer

Why does Xfinity have the right to increase certain line item charges without notification to the customer.  The amounts are small, ie $1-5 but I thought when a company has a contract with a customer, the contract remains in effect until either one quits.  I complained about my high bill a few months ago & got an adjustment on services, but now small items ie Regional sports fee, additional tv, etc is going up without any notification. What's the point of a contract when only one party has the right to make changes? When my 2 years is up, I'm getting out of here.  Senior citizens can't afford these exhorbitant prices for some things we don't like or use.  

Accepted Solution

Re: price increase without notification to customer

Hello benlo, the promotion price will stay the same when in a contract. However, the excluded fees like taxes, sports fees, broadcast fees and such are subject to change as stated in the contract. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

Re: price increase without notification to customer

Hello benlo, the promotion price will stay the same when in a contract. However, the excluded fees like taxes, sports fees, broadcast fees and such are subject to change as stated in the contract. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation