Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

picture distortion in Belleville Nj January February 2018 phone distoration as well

New Poster

picture distortion in Belleville Nj January February 2018 phone distoration as well

various members of our condo community have been having this problem for approx two months.  one of my neighbors has been receiving per diem credit for this service problem. Comast agent agreed that there was an issue in this location and it was the company's problem and it would be resolved by January 30th.   I was promised credit .  

During this time I have been transferred to so many tech people who tend to give you the impression that you are not bright when your  problem is not resolved even thought I told them it would require investigation by XFINITY.

Problem still existed when I called again and told them it was a system problem not my individual connections . No one would listen to me but instead they insisted on sending a technician out.  No problem found. 

Finally my neighbor got a technician to listen to her and he fixed the problem by repairing the problem which he told her was a  XFINITY problem.

I am being billed $40.00 for a visit I did not want and billing department will not credit me, not to mention any credit for the lousy picture. 

Any ideas?

Official Employee

Re: picture distortion in Belleville Nj January February 2018 phone distoration as well

Hello glitzygran. I can assist with getting your video and phone services repaired. I can also review the technician visit fee you were charged as well. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation