Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

online payment confirmation

Regular Visitor

online payment confirmation

For the love of God!!

Is comcast ever going to fix the fact that once you make a payment online you are unable to print the confirmation page for a record of your payment?

And please don't tell me it isn't a comcast site issue, because it is the ONLY site I have this issue.  It isn't my computer, or my printer:  IT IS a comcast glitch.

Official Employee

Re: online payment confirmation

Hello valbride. I can assist with troubleshooting the payment confirmation not printing issue. We do not currently have any incident reports or service interruption notices for this feature not working. 

To troubleshoot further, can you please tell us or screenshot what the error message looks like when you try to print page? Is it just grayed out? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Valued Contributor

Re: online payment confirmation

Good evening,

Was there ever a solution to this issue? I've been having the same issue since the new format of the accounts page went into effect. Even doing a print preview brings up an empty page. The printer won't respond to any type of command simply because there is nothing there to print. This is also the only site I have any issues with.

Thanks for any input,

Gene

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation