Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

lower my mothly bill

Frequent Visitor

lower my mothly bill

I visited the comcast office this week to try and lower my bill. The technician said that the only thing I could do would be to delete the home phone from my services. He was very vague and unsure about how to handle my request. I've been a customer since 1986 and don't understand why new customers are getting better rates than someone with seniority like myself. My rate shoud go down over the years, not up! I wanted to try and delete the on demand feature, and pick a tv bundle with less channels to cut costs. He said there was nothing that he could do. I don't believe that to be true. We havent turned on the tv in our home in three months due to illness and extreme sound sensitivity issues.

Tags (1)
Regular Visitor

Re: lower my mothly bill

Good luck with that. I called trying to do the same and was basically told there was nothing they could do. I am currently looking at other options
Official Employee

Hi kcon2282, 

I'd be more than happy to review the current offers in your area to see if we have something that would lower your rate. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services, or the full account number. 

Click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

I clicked on ComcastChe, but I don't see where I can click on "private message me". Could you please let me know how to do this? Thank you

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation