Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

late

Contributor

late

Customer for 30+ years  just spent an hour on chat with two reps and lost connection both times. After explaing the issue twice and still nothing . On 9-12-17 a check for 187.17 was sent for monthly payment. In the amount box the 8 looked like a five. Put written out clearly was one hundred and eighty seven dollar and 17 cents. Which is what the banks use for the checks. It was missed by your accounts personal as well as my banks personal. So it was paid as 157.17. I got an email saying a late fee was going to be applied to my account. Contacted comcast chat rep told him until I get the returned check I would go ahead and pay the withstanding balance with the next month payment. Was told everything was fine no problem the late fee would not go on my account. I guess the reps supervisor thought different and it was applied to my nov bill. Even though the difference was sent and received on 10-14-17. Now once again I have to deal with reps who do thier job and think they are correct only to have all that changed when the paper work  goes up stairs. After 30 plus years  service never cut off. Payments on time. And due to errors at comcast and my bank. I have to spend this time knowing that it will be an issue for a couple of months. Why can a person not contact comcast and Xfinity reps on the phone

Official Employee

Re: late

Hi fanofuga, apologies for your frustrations after paying your bill.  I can review this further for you, could you please send me a private message with account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation