Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

illegal credit pulls and price raising

New Poster

illegal credit pulls and price raising

So 2 years ago i move and want them to TRANSFER the service from my old place to new. after scheduling a tech to come in and transfer the service, comcast illegally pulled my credit score. I AM AN EXISTING CUSTOMER. not only did i not authorize it but they put me into a 2 year contract for their service. in the middle of this 2 year deal, they raised my monthly fee by almost $30. I didn't call and complain (which i should've) and let it be, paying 160 per month for Internet and cable on 1 tv. now the 2 year contract is up and the bill goes to 180. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS that my price for the same service is almost $60 higher than it was 2 years ago. So i called this afternoon and got the WORST customer service possible. it's pretty clear comcast could care less about their customers. The last rep said a supervisor would call in less than 2 hours, needless to say that didn't happen. why should anyone stay when they treat people like cattle and only raise prices. 

Official Employee

Re: illegal credit pulls and price raising

Hello IZ1284. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon