Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

high bill

New Poster

high bill

Hello,

just got my bill today and see that it has jumped from $172. to $194. My question(s) is if I or a customer has come to the end a promotional deal, how come no one calls, or emails to say your promotional  package deal is about to or has expired and offer another promotional  package deal? especially to loyal customer like myself.  I would like Comcast/XFinity would do what they can to keep loyal customers from going to other companies that off about the same service for  less and for longer time frames. Also, is there any new packages I can try without the phone services? Customers shouldn't have to be forces to have a service included in a package and charged for if they don't use it. And to be frank, I think anything over $120.00 is outrageous for basic cable, but that's just me.

$194.57 plus taxes bring my bill to $203.88  is too expensive to for me especially for basic cable and internet. Unless there is a cheaper package I can afford with Comcast, I will have to look else where for my cable and internet service.

Thanks for listening and hope there is something that will keep me with Comcast

Sincerely,

Binford14

Official Employee

Re: high bill

binford14, I can take a look at new promos in your area. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your account address and full name for assistance.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation