online now

discussions

help understanding email sent by Comcast

SOLVED
Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

I have tried chat and phone calls to get someone to explain the email message I received from Comcast (see attached; personal info redacted).  I received the message in late June after I chatted online with Comcast about the recent dramatic increase in my internet bill.  During my chat, I was satisfied with Comcast's offer to reduce my bill to about $30 per month.  When I later received the attached message, it appeared to me that I was all set with a monthly bill of $29.94 per month going forward.  I was a happy customer.  Unfortunately, my bill is over $60 and has been for several months. When I called and/or chatted with Comcast (total of 5 or 6 tries) to find out why my bill was over $60 and not $30 as agreed, they basically read from a script with new offers.  When I asked if I could forward the email confirmation they had sent to me so they could explain it to me, I was told that they could not receive emails.

Doesn't the attached confirmation say that my monthly bill will be $29.94?  If so, how do I get them to honor it?  Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2
Solution

Hello dmh_55. I can assist with reviewing the offer that you were quoted for your account. I see attachment appears to have been an estimate for a change if service that may not have been completed on your account. I'll need to access your account to verify the details. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2
Solution

Hello dmh_55. I can assist with reviewing the offer that you were quoted for your account. I see attachment appears to have been an estimate for a change if service that may not have been completed on your account. I'll need to access your account to verify the details. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon