Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

existing customers

Regular Visitor

existing customers

I been a comcast customers few years. after promotion were up my bill went up three times. Try to get a similar deal but no success. Customer service agent said that a rep would call 3 business day but no call. Quite upsetting, it semas comcust push me away.

Serhiy

Official Employee

Re: existing customers

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Thanks for reply

Ceers,

Serhiy

Regular Visitor

I literally had a Comcast guy laugh at my speed/price in  Best Buy the other day. He gave me a 'VIP / Retention' phone number, but they weren't able to offer me anything better. They actually offered me something that cost MORE per month...but added basic TV that I can access free over the air? I was getting faster internet service than I'm getting now for less money in TX a few years ago. Until recently my Chicago neighborhood didn't have much competition, but ATT just moved in with fiber options and are pushing promos really hard...think I'll make the switch after I talk to them. 

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation