Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

enough is enough

Frequent Visitor

enough is enough

now  after  ..    ruining  my weekend    ... stressing me  out     ..causing me  to  go to hospital  diving   4 hours t o a  bogus address a  agent   gave  me    were there  was no office  or address  as    given me ....and  lie  after lie  from agents  and    this matter was to been resolved  my 9 am    and as    i stated   i would log in  to see if   is  up todate and     resolved  it is not    once again  i      will   say    i  have  been assured  promised and told    that      the  carried forward s  amt     was   and error and  that it was to be removed  and  i am not  due    and no  carried  forward    the agents   told me and supervision  that      ihad   over  charged  and  it would be    removed    how  can     something get  so messed  up over   a  4 week  period    you agent that    has  messed    it up needs  fired ..    she was trying only to  make herself a  bonus  on  a  package i never agreed  to nor  would want i have  10 pages of   chat   with  agents      that   i will show  a  judge  in court   if this   is not   fixed and resolve today program i am    to have  is  the channels   as i have   double  play  packages  includes  preferred channels   75 mbs  internet   

Tags (1)
Forum Changes:
Open Wifi Hotspots Northeast Division... See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation