Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

delete old account

Regular Visitor

delete old account

I moved to a new address a while ago, and my old, inactive account is still linked to my login, along with my new one. The old account seems to be the "primary" when I sign into the web site or any xfinity app. How can I get this old account unlinked or deleted? Thanks!

Expert

Re: delete old account

@jeakin wrote:

I moved to a new address a while ago, and my old, inactive account is still linked to my login, along with my new one. The old account seems to be the "primary" when I sign into the web site or any xfinity app. How can I get this old account unlinked or deleted? Thanks!

the fix for this will require a billing agent to resolve (fix both address account entries). call 800-Comcast and select billing and explain the situation.

Official Employee

Re: delete old account

I can certainly check this for you from here if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.