Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

correcting service

New Poster

correcting service

please comcast, i have done everything on my part including being patient. please make a plan up and correct all charges on my bill that you promised. why cant anyone at comcast see what my issues are. i never get whats primmised and im always over charged with out any adjustments
Official Employee

Re: correcting service

Hello Splitt2nd. I can assist with reviewing your account's billing with you and discuss what corrections are needed. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. Also, please provide details about what is wrong with your current bill and services. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Service Expert
Moved:

Re: correcting service

Your post has been removed to a secure, hidden area for violating Forum Guidelines [spamming the forums with the same message ]. If you are not familiar with the Guidelines you may review them here. http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation