Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

can't pay bill online

New Poster

can't pay bill online

I am trying to pay my bill online. Everytime after I've entered the payment information on the 'pay your bill' page, I click 'continue' and it takes me back to 'my account' homepage. I am literally blocked from paying my bill. Any help would be appreciated, I am not going to pay a late fee for this.

Official Employee

Re: can't pay bill online

Hi davishill22, I can assist you with your online bill pay issue. Have you tried using a different browser to make the payment? Have you tried paying your bill through your "My Account" app? Have you tried paying your bill online using another device other than the one you're currently using? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I have had the same issue for 3 months. This is ridiculous! Two months ago it took me 30 + minutes to handle it. Last month it took me 45 minutes, online chat, two phone calls, and supposedly I'm waiting for a technician in Tech Support to email me back. Never received anything. I shouldn't have to spend an hour of my life trying to pay a bill. I told Xfinity I refuse to keep the service if it will be this difficult.
Official Employee

Hello @Dinsall. It sounds like you might be facing a web browser incompatibility issue. Have you tried another web browser to submit an online payment? I ask this, as our web payment system is currently up and functioning with no known issues. This may be isolated to certain parameters on your web browser/ computer. Also please note, if you are unable to troubleshoot the compatibility of your computer or web broswer, we have several additional methods of payment available. Please follow this link to learn more: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/self-service-bill

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I'm having the exact same issue as him and I have reported it a few times. I've tried multiple browsers on my home and work computer and nothing. Also, tried using the app on my phone, nothiing. I can't even few my account balance either. This is horrible customer service and a complete scam to charge late fees.

Official Employee

Hi DreaBoston, do you get an error message when you attempt to sign in? Can you access your email or any other Xfinity apps? 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I too have tried for over 2 weeks with an error. I am using the app. Xfinity has issues for sure. It should not be up to the customer to try to find a way to use the app. It should be Xfinity taking care of the glitches for online and app payments... in the mean time they are going to charge late fee’s.
Official Employee

Hi tg_1goldiegirl, 

Are you still having issues making a payment using the app? If so, I can help investigate this. Can you please confirm the type of device you are using? I'd like to see if there are any known issues that are currently being investigated. 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 7 in conversation